Where is Moriah Jefferson? Any Updates? | The Boneyard

Where is Moriah Jefferson? Any Updates?

Reaction Score
It was rumored she was unhappy with the trade to Dallas, and therefore, will be sitting out because of it

Reaction Score
I thought this was going to be a thread similar to "Where's Waldo"!!! Apparently I'm wrong :(

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
It was rumored she was unhappy with the trade to Dallas, and therefore, will be sitting out because of it
This was one rumor, but I doubt this is it.

Someone else tweeted that Moriah felt her body needed a break from the rigors of year-round play. This I find more credible.

Reaction Score
My assumption but since the Wings are so bad, maybe she’s getting healthy

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Last I heard, she was not happy about being sent to the Wings, even though the arena is only about 18 miles from her Glen Heights home. She must have really liked and embraced Las Vegas. I read that she was rehabbing an injury, and that (as another poster said) she would continue to rehab in Texas.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Last I heard, she was not happy about being sent to the Wings, even though the arena is only about 18 miles from her Glen Heights home. She must have really liked and embraced Las Vegas. I read that she was rehabbing an injury, and that (as another poster said) she would continue to rehab in Texas.
She was one of the official spokesperson's for the team players when they originally moved here. Many people loved her both as a representative of the Aces and as a person. I believe that she wasn't what Lambier wanted as a point guard and when he took over the team she had a very serious knee injury and didn't get a chance to show what she really has. I hope that she gets better and becomes the player that makes Lambier wish that he hadn't had traded her.

Last edited:

Carnac

Reaction Score
My assumption but since the Wings are so bad, maybe she’s getting healthy

She’d be foolish to rush her return. The season is already half over, and the Wings as of today are 5-10, tied with Atlanta in the basement for the worst record in the league, and not in contention to make the playoffs.

She suffered her injury overseas. That’s probably where she’ll stage her return. She should be very close to 100% by then.

Reaction Score
I thought she had already rehabbed her injury from last year, and was ready to play. I, too, had read that she would sit out in protest of her trade. But so few updates. I wonder whether that "suspended list" was all about her refusal to play in protest of her trade. Were other things going on? If she were injured and rehabbing, then she wouldn't, I presume, be on a "suspended list," but on some injured list.

The WNBA is awful about keeping us up to date about what's what. She's a star player and former NCAA national champion. Her absence is troubling.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I thought she had already rehabbed her injury from last year, and was ready to play. I, too, had read that she would sit out in protest of her trade. But so few updates. I wonder whether that "suspended list" was all about her refusal to play in protest of her trade. Were other things going on? If she were injured and rehabbing, then she wouldn't, I presume, be on a "suspended list," but on some injured list.

The WNBA is awful about keeping us up to date about what's what. She's a star player and former NCAA national champion. Her absence is troubling.
Mo was hurt in the last game she played overseas. I think that's the pertinent injury.

Carnac

Reaction Score

It would be nice if a local sports writer or the Wings beat writer would do a feature article on her that would update Moriah’s fans and team fans on her progress and the prognosis of her return. If written correctly, it would make a very timely and interesting read, and we would not have to speculate about her physical condition or the proximity of her return.

I'll be excited to see her back on the court, but not until she's 100% healthy and ready to go.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom