WHERE IS MIR? | The Boneyard

WHERE IS MIR?

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Does she have a Twitter account?
Check with Raoul's account (even though if he had posted anything, we would know about it).

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Maryland would be interesting as would Baylor (her former coach Chloe Pavlich in on staff). Heck, what about Vandy....just sayin'

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
that leads to an interesting question............can a player transfer to another school and then a year or two later transfer back to their original program? I don't see why not but transfer rules are not my strong suite........
Stephanie Watts at UNC did just that.

Reaction Score
that leads to an interesting question............can a player transfer to another school and then a year or two later transfer back to their original program? I don't see why not but transfer rules are not my strong suite........

Yes. It would be like any other second transfer, meaning the player would have to sit a year or else get an NCAA waiver.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
:eek:Did anyone check in on Saylor down in Arkansas or is she home in the DMV also?

Reaction Score
Maybe she saw what Princeton did and liked what she saw. Academics seem to be a major love for Mir

Reaction Score
Her bio page is still there Mir McLean
you may be looking at a cached page. If you search for her on their roster page, the search results are, "NO SEARCH RESULTS FOR MIR MCCLEAN"

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
you may be looking at a cached page. If you search for her on their roster page, the search results are, "NO SEARCH RESULTS FOR MIR MCCLEAN"

What about Mir McLean? (one less "C")

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
She is no longer listed on Virginia's roster for 22/23.
Did you or anyone else actually ever see her picture on the UVA women's roster page? She did arrive late in the season. Perhaps she never had a picture on the roster page. It will be there next year. I don't any freshmen players on the roster page. Roster page probably dates back to the beginning of this season. She'll have picture next year. A general search shows nothing to say she has moved on. The new UVA coach, Amaka Agugua-Hamilton, is keeper! Missouri State has been tough with "Mox" leading them. With a high quality coach like "Mox" I see no reason for Mir to leave.
"During Agugua-Hamilton’s three years heading up the Lady Bears program, Missouri State went 74-15 including a 46-6 record in Missouri Valley Conference play. Her teams won two MVC regular-season titles (2020, 2021) and have played in the past two NCAA Tournaments (2021, 2022), including a Sweet 16 trip in 2020-21. In her inaugural season, Missouri State appeared headed to the NCAA Tournament with a 26-4 record when the postseason was canceled due to the pandemic."

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Did you or anyone else actually see her picture on the UVA women's roster page? She did arrive late in the season. Perhaps she never had a picture on the roster page. It will be there next year. I don't any freshmen players on the roster page. Roster page probably dates back to the beginning of this season. She'll have picture next year. A general search shows nothing to say she has moved on. The new UVA coach, Amaka Agugua-Hamilton, is keeper! Missouri State has been tough with "Mox" leading them. With a high quality coach like "Mox" I see no reason for Mir to leave.
"During Agugua-Hamilton’s three years heading up the Lady Bears program, Missouri State went 74-15 including a 46-6 record in Missouri Valley Conference play. Her teams won two MVC regular-season titles (2020, 2021) and have played in the past two NCAA Tournaments (2021, 2022), including a Sweet 16 trip in 2020-21. In her inaugural season, Missouri State appeared headed to the NCAA Tournament with a 26-4 record when the postseason was canceled due to the pandemic."
Yes, she is not in the 2021-2022 roasters page. There is no #10 in this page.

Argonaut

No, not that Providence.
Reaction Score
Did you or anyone else actually ever see her picture on the UVA women's roster page? She did arrive late in the season. Perhaps she never had a picture on the roster page. It will be there next year. I don't any freshmen players on the roster page. Roster page probably dates back to the beginning of this season. She'll have picture next year. A general search shows nothing to say she has moved on. The new UVA coach, Amaka Agugua-Hamilton, is keeper! Missouri State has been tough with "Mox" leading them. With a high quality coach like "Mox" I see no reason for Mir to leave.
Yes, she is not in the 2021-2022 roasters page. There is no #10 in this page.

She's still on last year's roster page...
1647893783035.png

Reaction Score
Her Twitter account shows she is still with UConn[/URL]

Somebody go find her and suit her up.

If the refs say anything just show them the Twitter account. I say even without practice she's #5 off the bench; give her a few days here and maybe #3.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom