Where in the World is Senor Budfrog??? | The Boneyard

Where in the World is Senor Budfrog???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I got a call today from my buddy BUDFROG. Several posters have questioned his whereabouts - some suggesting "Run over by a Mack truck". Well, I can report BudFrog is alive and well, working in retirement in his garage on his latest batch of vintage wine. Yes my fellow Boneyarders, Budfrog will be returning to this site soon-just needs a little help from UConnLen getting on here again. Wonder who his next Marci Glenney will be? Stay tuned...

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
Last thing I remember seeing posted by Sr BF was his prediction that the Diana/Ann/ BT team would probably lose ten games. I feared that perhaps he had died of a surfeit of crow and/or humble pie.

Reaction Score
BudFrog is, HANDS DOWN, the poster most undeserving of adulation in Boneyard history.

At least on the women's board.

He hops in, takes a bow (for what, I don't know), and then disappears again for another year. Maybe I should just be grateful.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
I too miss the OTP. He was consistently wrong about everything (which is to say, he disagreed with me), but was generally genial and had some thought behind his posts. He vanished so suddenly and unexpectedly that I fear that something drastic must have happened to him. I hope I am wrong.

BooRadley

CPL Boo, USMC
Reaction Score
I remember, way back in the old days when we had this wonderfully creative poster named "Biffster." I wonder how many of my fellow BY'ers miss his posts as much as I do?

And then there was this incredibly clever wordsmith that went by the name JS whose ramblings were always logical, insightful and interesting... he seems to have gone the way of the Dodo... it's a shame... they were both such valuable contributors to the chaos that is the BY.

YOPB

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
I remember, way back in the old days when we had this wonderfully creative poster named "Biffster." I wonder how many of my fellow BY'ers miss his posts as much as I do?

And then there was this incredibly clever wordsmith that went by the name JS whose ramblings were always logical, insightful and interesting... he seems to have gone the way of the Dodo... it's a shame... they were both such valuable contributors to the chaos that is the BY.

YOPB

And his brother, Philster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member