Where do you think we can get another 15 points? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Where do you think we can get another 15 points?

Reaction Score
Well Geno was spot on when he said this team can't play defense. Ana is a complete liability on the defensive side of things. Countless times the person she was assigned to just blew by her. And it's not just her, she just stood out, It's real early and there's time to fix it (maybe zone defense ?), but boy they have a long way to go to be considered a top 5 team.

Reaction Score
Who says 80 points is a rule of thumb for a winning season?

The team has played one game that counts!!! And the BS is already started. It is going to be a very long season on the Boneyard. Head bang
EXCEPTIONAL!!

Reaction Score
She needs not to pass up shots. Geno should tell Anna and Aubrey they are required to take a certain number of shots a game or sit. That means fighting to get open. They can reduce number of shots required with assists.
The assertion was not for Ania to pass up shots. If, as inferred, Kyla is now a very good 3 point shooter then Geno may decide to use her as the designated quick point shooter. \
Personally, I believe that Ania is and will show us that she too can shoot the three along with rebounding, assisting. I have strong belief in Ania he

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
its a question. chill a bit. I asked a simple question on a forum for discussion purposes. It's easy to see why some people have a long season.

Been away for a while as the wife and I prep to come north.

I'm chill - don't worry. I'll have a fine season enjoying the ladies play. :)

Reaction Score
She needs not to pass up shots. Geno should tell Anna and Aubrey they are required to take a certain number of shots a game or sit. That means fighting to get open. They can reduce number of shots required with assists.
Atypically, Geno says the person with the open shot shoots. How will your method work within his system? I.e. you tell any kid you must take 2, 4,8, 16 shots per game or sit. How does that work?
Hot dang, I have 8 shots to shoot and I only took 3. Ok, I'll just throw it up so Geno won't make me sit????? Doesn't seem like a workable solution to any issue.
++++++++

Reaction Score
Well Geno was spot on when he said this team can't play defense. Ana is a complete liability on the defensive side of things. Countless times the person she was assigned to just blew by her. And it's not just her, she just stood out, It's real early and there's time to fix it (maybe zone defense ?), but boy they have a long way to go to be considered a top 5 team.
For the most part only Ania and Aubrey are new to the system of Geno.. For them it may take a while to totally get Geno's concept of Defense. the other 4 are experienced players having been with Geno for 1,2,3,4 years. Defense, in the Geno mode is not new. So, should the defense not be stellar blame those upper class persons--and allow the Frosh time to develop. Sound a bit negative, sorry, it is not meant to be--just pointing out facts.

Reaction Score
I personally think the points will come from the
Freshman. Agree with Bellemare once they are more comfortable with Geno’s system they
will excel. My family are die-hard UCONN fans and if I recall it took KLS and NC awhile
to really understand and execute on a daily basis.
Look how they turned-out! Amazing!
Some people on this forum just don’t get it.
Geez, Louise give them some time!
Go UCONN best VA by 30!

Reaction Score
As the bench gets more playing time, I think the starters will be more productive (and rested).

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom