Where can we talk about Merch? | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Where can we talk about Merch?

Reaction Score
Anyone see Final Four t-shirts with the four teams? I always like to get one to remind me of which teams were there.
Search on Amazon, there are a bunch of them.

Last edited:

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
I still want to see the Final Four T Hawkins was wearing (with the other 3 teams crossed out with a Sharpie). Anyone know if that's available?

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Also on the UConn shop....

Search on Amazon, there are a bunch of them.

Reaction Score
i now have my 2 tees and the 6x hat. just ordered the charcoal and black hat i mentioned earlier just to have one since i didn't get one last year.

Reaction Score
Player Jerseys here..

gokusports

the white golds look awesome
I think these are drop-ship sites from China selling knockoffs. That’s why you see several of them on social-media sites all selling the same thing. That being said they do look pretty good on the website. I’d be curious to see if anyone has bought one from here and what the quality looks like??

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
I think these are drop-ship sites from China selling knockoffs. That’s why you see several of them on social-media sites all selling the same thing. That being said they do look pretty good on the website. I’d be curious to see if anyone has bought one from here and what the quality looks like??
I bought one last year, a white Sanogo jersey with final four patch. I think it's pretty decent. It took about 3 weeks to receive.

Reaction Score
I bought one last year, a white Sanogo jersey with final four patch. I think it's pretty decent. It took about 3 weeks to receive.
It says on website that it’s “made in America” but I don’t buy it. There are like 3 or 4 of these sites selling the exact same jerseys. I think they’re just drop shipped from China (Ali-babba) from a website set up in the US. That’s why it took 3 weeks to get to you.

Men’s UConn Huskies 2024 Final Four Patch Basketball Jersey – All Stitched – Jersey AZ

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
It says on website that it’s “made in America” but I don’t buy it. There are like 3 or 4 of these sites selling the exact same jerseys. I think they’re just drop shipped from China (Ali-babba) from a website set up in the US. That’s why it took 3 weeks to get to you.

Men’s UConn Huskies 2024 Final Four Patch Basketball Jersey – All Stitched – Jersey AZ

Yeah I fell for one of those sites thinking it was a legit, US based company that the players would profit from. I realized after it took 3 weeks to ship and the tracking info originated from China.

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
Been looking at local stores. Haven’t seen any SPORT mag covers yet. May need to use the one created by a fan, to print and frame. RIP SI

Reaction Score
anybody aware of the status of the replica Gampel Championship banners that were mentioned by Kyle Muncy earlier in this thread? None on the store website even though they were forecast for later this week. Thank you for any information that anybody can provide.

Reaction Score
I loved last year's shirt with the "5" in place of the first "s" in Huskies but haven't seen a version this year with a "6" in place of a letter (maybe the "u"?).
Has anyone seen any shirt commemorating the 6th title?
I get the back to back being pretty unique but was hoping for a number six shirt.

Reaction Score
Just in case the merch is not expensive enough for you I received an email from the bookstore that gear from Lululemon will be available

Reaction Score
I loved last year's shirt with the "5" in place of the first "s" in Huskies but haven't seen a version this year with a "6" in place of a letter (maybe the "u"?).
I get the back to back being pretty unique but was hoping for a number six shirt.
They were selling this one at the bookstore across from Gampel. Got it on Friday.

Attachments

• IMG_4411.jpeg
    IMG_4411.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 59

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
They were selling this one at the bookstore across from Gampel. Got it on Friday.

Tried finding that online but no luck so far. If anyone does, share a link!

There was also a 47 brand 6x champ hat on the 47 website but not available as as item to purchase.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Reaction Score

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom