where can i see the Team USA semifinal? | The Boneyard

where can i see the Team USA semifinal?

PacoSwede

Creeker in fact
Reaction Score
i know it's to be played early a.m. friday (EDT) but can't find it anywhere in TV listings -- either live or later in replay.

what gives?

is this not gonna be available to the masses, but only to those in-the-know with money to spend and plenty of tech savvy?

or am i just clueless?

Reaction Score
It will be broadcast at 12:40 AM Friday on NBC (not USA). This is according to
nbcolympics.com schedule.

Reaction Score
Are they broadcasting the other semifinal? I could not find it. Would like to cheer for Gabby.

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
Are they broadcasting the other semifinal? I could not find it. Would like to cheer for Gabby.
I believe the stream for Japan v France semi final is at 7 am EDT(friday morning) at this link.

PacoSwede

Creeker in fact
Reaction Score
thanks to all ... it is NOW showing up in my cable guide. before it listed rowing, canoe, or some such in that time slot

Reaction Score
Without a doubt. Might as well be. The worst Olympics ever for information as to what event, what round, what station or device and what time.
It's so confusing. I'm glad there is so much coverage, but it seems disorganized.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
It's so confusing. I'm glad there is so much coverage, but it seems disorganized.
Might be one of the reason for the dismal numbers when it comes to viewers. Nobody can figure out what channel is covering the sport they want to watch.

BlueDolphin

Playful Mammal
Reaction Score
The Optimum guide says they are replaying the USA-Serbia semi at 4 PM today on NBCSN.

Hope so because I missed it last night. I think they switched channels on me.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
Replay starting now on NBCS now.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
i know it's to be played early a.m. friday (EDT) but can't find it anywhere in TV listings -- either live or later in replay.

what gives?

is this not gonna be available to the masses, but only to those in-the-know with money to spend and plenty of tech savvy?

or am i just clueless?
Here is the game Paco: USA vs Serbia replay You get the first 25 minutes. After that, you must sign in with your local cable provider. Enjoy. :)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom