Where can I buy a crystal ball? | The Boneyard

Where can I buy a crystal ball?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
There are lots of folks here on the Boneyard that have them, apparently, because I've seen a lot of posts that say "(player's name) will never be yada, yada, yada" or will say they can see how the freshmen's careers will end up - even predicting transfers! What miracle is this? I just want to know where I can pick up one of these marvelous prognosticators because I'm planning on buying some tickets for MegaMillions and could use the help.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Here you go! #forfree

upload_2017-1-2_21-35-53.png

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Color me a bit confused: is it problematic to prognosticate? Speculation about transferring is one thing, but talking about
,say, whether KLS will hit more treys tham KML-is there harm in that?

Sorry if I'm being dense.

Reaction Score
There are lots of folks here on the Boneyard that have them, apparently, because I've seen a lot of posts that say "(player's name) will never be yada, yada, yada" or will say they can see how the freshmen's careers will end up - even predicting transfers! What miracle is this? I just want to know where I can pick up one of these marvelous prognosticators because I'm planning on buying some tickets for MegaMillions and could use the help.

Nan, there was a used crystal ball sale after Trump won. You should have got yours then.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Color me a bit confused: is it problematic to prognosticate? Speculation about transferring is one thing, but talking about
,say, whether KLS will hit more treys tham KML-is there harm in that?

Sorry if I'm being dense.
No, no problem with things like that. See your PM.

Reaction Score
Predicting, debating, arguing whatever you want to call it has been part of life since there's been life and part of sports since there's been sports. What happens is that people tend to remember their time more fondly and forget previous eras. How many people would vote for Rogers Hornsby as the greatest hitter ever? Stats that I've looked up before and did just now: .370, .397, .401, .384, .424, .403 with runs batted in of 126, 152, and 143 in 3 of those years. I'm not nearly that old, but I do understand the importance of the history of sports and its place in our society. There's nothing wrong with discussing the merits of a players. That's what Geno and his staff do when deciding who to recruit. It doesn't however have to be harsh.

Reaction Score
I've used up all my psychic abilities trying to kill the girl who spilled pigs blood on me at the prom....
:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog