Where’s Bouknight ?? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Where’s Bouknight ??

Reaction Score
Bouk does need to play more. Look at Quinones with Memphis. Similar rankings but LQ had started the first 6 games before getting hurt. Bouk has similar stats and is shooting a higher % but playing about 8 less minutes a game. Who cares if he's a frosh. If JB isn't starting he should be the first off the bench.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
I don't think it's confidence, as much as him knowing his role and being comfortable with that. It's def a good thing either way. The problem is that he's not going to make you many winning plays, outside of burying spot 3s.

4 bds a game is a big ask from Polley. He's currently averaging 2.8. I don't expect that to rise. Half of those are balls falling right to him. Dude's practically allergic to rebounding.
I think that he is allergic to contact. my hs coach had us run a drill where the shooter had to run off his teammates pick. hard. as in 'one of you better be knocked on your butt' hard (yeah, yeah, non 'pc.' we thought it was fun). everything mr. p is decidedly not hard. anyone ever watch him circle a screen, or setting one? bath tissue is tougher. this is not to say anything about his court time, because 'in dan, i trust,' but i am bothered that, before every single game, history teaches us that two starters can be penciled in for a combined 4 or 5 boards. that means one better get mucho buckets, and the other better get assists like the march of dimes, to justify their time. anyway you slice it, that's sketchy. to be fair tho, rayray was no iverson, or dyson, and he worked out pretty well for us. here's to hoping.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34
Top Bottom