When will the NCAA make it's decision with Boat? | The Boneyard

When will the NCAA make it's decision with Boat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I haven't heard anything since his meeting with the NCAA. I was just wondering if there is something out there that I missed? What are the chances he'll be cleared to play for sunday's game vs ND?

FREE BOAT

Reaction Score
I would bet probably not until after the G'Town game, they probably would like to screw UConn as much as possible.

Reaction Score
is Boat really being held out this time because someone paid for his mom's plane ticket(s)????? and because of her crazy ex bf? I thought I read that, but could be wrong...

so, let me get this straight- you can ask a school for 100k (or more) as a parent, but you can't have someone buy you a plane ticket?

Reaction Score
Whoever knows the answer has a very good relationship with God or needs to get to Foxwood.

Reaction Score
is Boat really being held out this time because someone paid for his mom's plane ticket(s)????? and because of her crazy ex bf? I thought I read that, but could be wrong...

so, let me get this straight- you can ask a school for 100k (or more) as a parent, but you can't have someone buy you a plane ticket?

I thought the plane tickets were the reason for sitting out earlier in the season. Was under the impression that there was something new that has not yet been revealed under investigation.

Reaction Score
I thought the plane tickets were the reason for sitting out earlier in the season. Was under the impression that there was something new that has not yet been revealed under investigation.

I was under the same impression

Reaction Score
Wasn't it mentioned that RB was going to be interviewed by the NCAA sometime this week?

MTHusky

UCONN Grad class of 1970, living in Brookings OR
Reaction Score
Per Kevin Duffy's twitter - source close to situation says should be today or tomorrow.
Is this supposedly for a decision? If it is for the NCAA interview, that reportedly happened last Thursday or Friday.

Reaction Score
The NYT is goinf to reem the NCAA either way. Nocera smells a story. What if he chased down the Cadys?? I'm surprized the ACLU hasn't pipied in yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom