When will 8 + 9, + 10 = 11 + 12 +13? | The Boneyard

When will 8 + 9, + 10 = 11 + 12 +13?

Reaction Score
Answer: On the 2023-2024 UConn WBB bench. I apologize if I have offended anyone but the reality is that barring Herculean improvements, this season’s end-of-bench is destined to keep sliding further away from the scorer’s table come November. I realize that these wonderful young ladies are competing to the best of their abilities but the end results are what they are. This said, regardless of playing status, it is an honor for any recruit to be a part of the absolute best D1 WBB program ever assembled. I hope that the time will come when I will need to eat these words. Go Huskies!

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
If you are including Ayanna in your "last 3" for next year, then I enthusiastically disagree. She has been playing well lately apart from her fouls, which is a curable problem as Aaliyah and Nika have shown. She may be the best on the team at getting and holding contested rebounds.

She will be Aaliyah's primary backup at the 4 position next year. Who else could fulfill that role?

Reaction Score
I dont understand why this is being brought up now?? There will be a whole summer to debate this. Remember. NONE of the new fees, including g early report Jana have played a single minute of NCAA Div 1 Basketball. They have to prove they can.

Let's worry about this year's Team and the BE Tournament first... then the NCAA Tournament. Far more important and interesting.

:confused::eek:

Reaction Score
If you are including Ayanna in your "last 3" for next year, then I enthusiastically disagree. She has been playing well lately apart from her fouls, which is a curable problem as Aaliyah and Nika have shown. She may be the best on the team at getting and holding contested rebounds.

She will be Aaliyah's primary backup at the 4 position next year. Who else could fulfill that role?
I agree except that Ice was tabbed as the #1 Big off the bench this year and we have to see. Ayanna has so much athletic talent that a summer of Aaliyah type training will do her wonders. We need some better less telegraphed moves down low, a short range jump shot, and some better technique in defending.

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
Tired Fuck Me GIF

Reaction Score
Every year new players come in and compete. Next year will be no different and the players here now will have this season and what they learn in the next month on their resume which will help. Like many have said though, right now talk about how they can push this team to a championship.

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
I think it was posted because of earlier comments about expecting contributions from the end of the bench during this tournament. Today we saw what those contributions are likely to be. In any case, why not go there?

The end of bench box for today - 25 minutes played, 0 points scored, 4 rbs, 6 fouls, 1 assist and 3 to's

I can cut Bettencourt lots of slack. She is a freshman role player and I believe that she will improve. I think we will see more improvement from Patterson next year.

Last edited by a moderator:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom