When was the last time you visited storrs, ct? | The Boneyard

When was the last time you visited storrs, ct?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I took turn left on my way to Boston and uh nothin in storrs, got back on a dead highway

Reaction Score
I drove through last month for work and swung by Gansett for lunch

Reaction Score
I was there last week and was shocked and disappointed to find no Fortune 500 companies had relocated their global headquarters there
Figured we woulda had a pro sports team settle in Storrs by now...

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
It is kind of dead here over the summer, but that’s how we locals like it.

Reaction Score
Last summer. My Uconn band, from '98-01, Picasso Jelly, plays a reunion show every summer at Huskies for a ton of our friends.
This year's show will be on 8/20.
I love going back. And I'm so f'in thrilled that the Indian dude who owns the restaurant next to the New Huskies is still running shop. That dude is the best!

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
It is kind of dead here over the summer, but that’s how we locals like it.
Spent summers before junior and senior year in Storrs working on campus and living in Celeron.

Storrs is so beautiful and peaceful in the summer.

2 best summers of my entire life for sure. Partying at Celeron every weekend definitely helped…

Reaction Score
2019. That was my first visit back since graduating in 2001 (sad to say it was that long ago). Absolutely loved being back on campus and seeing all the improvements. Also nice to see some classics still around (Wings Express, Dairy Bar, Gampel of course).

My department used to be in Monteith, but now they have that sparkling new econ and social science building.

Next return in 2023. But will see UConn bball in person at Georgetown this winter.

Reaction Score
2019. That was my first visit back since graduating in 2001 (sad to say it was that long ago). Absolutely loved being back on campus and seeing all the improvements. Also nice to see some classics still around (Wings Express, Dairy Bar, Gampel of course).

My department used to be in Monteith, but now they have that sparkling new econ and social science building.

Next return in 2023. But will see UConn bball in person at Georgetown this winter.
Are Arjona and Monteith still standing? I'm usually there for bball games a couple times a winter but didn't know about a new econ and social science building.

Reaction Score
A few times this spring for baseball games. The athletic village of campus is amazing. The whole campus really, compared to when I attended in the 70s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom