When was the last time Bouk made a three? | The Boneyard

When was the last time Bouk made a three?

Reaction Score
I think the air ball was the only one he took today.

Larry Bird used to say (not comparing anyone to Larry Legend), paraphrased -- When I'm hot I shoot until I miss. When I'm cold I shoot until I make one. Bouk needs to use that philsophy. He can't be a spectator. Some guys need have the game to come to them. Bouk has got to force his way into the game. We need him to.

Reaction Score
Offensive 3 point production.: They made 11 we made 2. I guess that doesn’t work. If I were Hurley I put our 3 point shooters in the gym for shooting 3’s and nothing else. We know these players can jump. We know they can block out. The usual offensive play breaks down to a dribble drive or inside move. The difference is we don’t make 3’s. You cannot win without them.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
Actually I am seeing good defense by the other teams. The past couple of games our shooters have been smothered. It's not like they are open. I know, they need to get open. However, the other teams seem to get a shooter open which kills us. Our coaches seeing what the other team is doing?

Reaction Score
Actually I am seeing good defense by the other teams. The past couple of games our shooters have been smothered. It's not like they are open. I know, they need to get open. However, the other teams seem to get a shooter open which kills us. Our coaches seeing what the other team is doing?
Easy to guard statues. Our offense is 1 guy dribbling and 1 guy running and 3 watching.

Reaction Score
Watch the last five minutes again. All the movement on O is bigs setting screens out high and AG and CV running off them. No low screens. The other guys just standing still. Literally not moving. Too easy to guard.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Bouknight has missed his last 7 3 attempts.

He's got decent form so he should start hitting them but needs to take more in the flow like early in season.

I was watching him swish like 5 or 6 in a row last week pregame vs WSU ... when he was warming up ....

Reaction Score
Nova really moves the ball well. I was impressed with that part of their offense.

Reaction Score
they swing it so fast and are deceptive with it, they're almost guaranteed an open 3 on every possession

Reaction Score
While he hasn't made a 3 since NJIT, he has only attempted six in the last five games. He's now 7-21 for the season, but that's a really small sample. If he hits his next 3, then he's up to 36%, which doesn't seem that low for a freshman guard.

He's a good shooter. I'm not worried at all about him in the long-run. I hope he starts getting a couple attempts a game with Polley out.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Howler

Top Bottom