When was our last touch down? | The Boneyard

When was our last touch down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
UConn has now gone 10 quarters without an offensive TD. Trick Shot is not the answer. Better off taking some kid off intramurals if Trick Shot is beteer than Josh M & Nebrich.

If Nebrich is that far from ready (in comparison to Mac's production) then why did PP burn his red shirt. Has PP coached before?

Reaction Score
I think what the OP meant was when was our last offensive TD. I want to state again what I stated after the WVU game, Uconn will not score an offensive TD in BE play this season with Mc-Can't-ee at QB. By the way, I love Coach Blue calling a TO while Pitt has the ball with 40 sec to preserve the chance for JM to get sacked another time in the first half! Having said the above, this defense is equally inept. There are a few 2nd string DBs/Safetys that should not see the field at all, yet they were in there in all their glory!

Reaction Score
Maybe there WAS something to all the Wanny 4-stars vs Randy's "under the radars" after all. "We don't care about stars" was the RE Apologista's mantra. Well now UConn is "seeing stars".

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I think our last offensive TD was Andre Dixon in overtime at Notre Dame ... unless we want to count Fordham.
Yeah we'll just ignore a trip to the Fiesta Bowl in between those seasons.

Reaction Score
The last TD I remember was interrupted by Walter Cronkite when he broke in and said...."That was one small step for man......"

Reaction Score
Yeah we'll just ignore a trip to the Fiesta Bowl in between those seasons.

UConn didn't have an offensive TD in that game either. The only team (winning or losing) in a BCS Bowl to perform so ineptly on offense.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
UConn didn't have an offensive TD in that game either. The only team (winning or losing) in a BCS Bowl to perform so ineptly on offense.

So by that standard it didn't happen? I guess going from 1-aa to the BCS in 11 years isn't an accomplishment because they lost to Oklahoma. Oklahoma hardly ever wins.

Reaction Score
So by that standard it didn't happen? I guess going from 1-aa to the BCS in 11 years isn't an accomplishment because they lost to Oklahoma. Oklahoma hardly ever wins.

Score a TD at least. Teams - winning and losing - do it every week. It's not that difficult. Heck even UConn justnscore one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom