When the going gets tough, the tough get......... | The Boneyard

When the going gets tough, the tough get.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
The starting five were all great - not everyone has to score to have a good game. I thought Chong played like a senior should, and Kia played like a team captain. When the other two starters are scoring 20,19, and 18 points and everyone is playing tough defense, you don't need a lot of points from the rest of the team.

Gabby was wow factor tonight. Collier led in +/- because she got jobbed on a foul call and had to sit. Lou just worked hard and did her job.

Crystal had her moments both good and bad - what I expect from her this year - hopefully by Feb. there will be many more good than bad moments.

Butler - thought this was going to be a tough game for her - quick and athletic teams are not her forte - not her best, but she'll bounce back with a little more anger.

Was surprised that Geno left the starters in at the end, but decided it was his way to 'honor' them - let them bask in the final second. At home I thinks he pulls some of them at that 50 second time-out so the crowd could salute them.

Reaction Score
Was surprised that Geno left the starters in at the end, but decided it was his way to 'honor' them - let them bask in the final second. At home I thinks he pulls some of them at that 50 second time-out so the crowd could salute them.
Geno: This is my game and we are the really #1 ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom