when one door closes, another one opens | Page 2 | The Boneyard

when one door closes, another one opens

Reaction Score
Purge 2.jpg

Reaction Score
I'm not as distraught as many people seem to be about recent transfers. I remember when we lost Ater Mojok weeks before school started in September 2010, I remember when "the wheels were falling off the program" and Roscoe Smith was advised to decommit on national television, I remember how bad our freshmen class was and how "we landed the wrong Lamb" in 2010, I remember how bleak things looked when we were banned in 2013, I remember Calhoun winning "uncoach of the year" in February 2004......

I even remember when we should withdraw from the Big East Conference in the 1980's because inner city kids were never going to choose Storrs Connecticut

I enjoy laughing at conventional wisdom, I can't wait for out next "miracle run".

PS: how many kids have left UConn and accomplished their goals? I can't think of one

Remember when Wolf departed just before the season and we thought we had a gaping hole at center and he was the next savior? Look how that turned out.

Reaction Score
1) We are not filling MAL spot with anyone near his pedigree.
2) In one statement you say you're going to trust the coaches and their judgment, then the next sentence you say you don't believe him based on the Enoch comments.
3) Jackson was bad defensively but steadily improved offensively all season. Again, another highly rated recruit you aren't likely to replace.
4) Are you trying to say Larrier (and Gilbert) will be the same players before and after their ACLs?
Gilbert's injury was his shoulder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom