When it all began..... | The Boneyard

When it all began.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I hate to be bitter 24 years later but when Hurley threw that inadvertent pass and George could not corral it for some reason does it look like the ball was inbounds for two more bounces after the whistle blew? Watch the footage. I have preached this fact for years. This would have run another second off the clock. All that said how can we not guard the inbounder? I guess I am still bitter.

I wish the boneyard was around then!​

Reaction Score
Amazing!!

It was my senior year...and I remember it SO WELL. I was at all those games (except the last against Duke) and I remember the absolute thrill of beating teams like Georgetown and Cuse. I remember the passing on that team and the full court press - never saw anything quite like that from another Husky team. Nadev was so special.

I also remember going to the bathroom at the end of the Clemson game because I didn't think we had a chance. I missed the Tate shot!

Reaction Score
I hate to be bitter 24 years later but when Hurley threw that inadvertent pass and George could not corral it for some reason does it look like the ball was inbounds for two more bounces after the whistle blew? Watch the footage. I have preached this fact for years. This would have run another second off the clock. All that said how can we not guard the inbounder? I guess I am still bitter.

I wish the boneyard was around then!

Losing that Duke game was painful........However, if we made the finals that year vs UNLV maybe Calhoun would have received an NBA offer he could not refuse. Maybe we lucked out and don't know it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom