ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
Princeton?

Princeton 43, Michigan 26 at the half.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
She's been mentioned here and there as a possible interviewee for open coaching positions. I don't know if she's simply happy at Princeton or if nothing ever came of the rumors.

Reaction Score
Princeton?

Princeton 43, Michigan 26 at the half.
I think she just likes it at Princeton and, given that the Ivy League usually pays all fees for students that need it, many recruits do in effect pay nothing at all for an Ivy education. Given that, she may have decided to build a Stanford type program in the East. In another thread I speculated as to the outcome if Princeton goes undefeated for the season, which is quite likely given the underwhelming challenge of their schedule.

loneycafe

Go Pack! #GTHC
Reaction Score
She interviewed at USC and there were inquiries with NC State. Her sister apparently lives in Raleigh or Cary. She would not have been a good fit at NC State; I see her at a Duke or Virginia.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
She interviewed at USC and there were inquiries with NC State. Her sister apparently lives in Raleigh or Cary. She would not have been a good fit at NC State; I see her at a Duke or Virginia.

Well it could very well be an opening at UVA next spring if things dont get turned around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom