When is Dre Jackson due back? | The Boneyard

When is Dre Jackson due back?

Reaction Score
He broke his wrist on December 21st. The time table was 6-8 for his return. 6 weeks would be February 1st, about two weeks from now. 8 puts us at Valentines Day. He should be well rested. Don't know how much help he will be. But at this point I would rather have him than not.

Reaction Score
He broke his wrist on December 21st. The time table was 6-8 for his return. 6 weeks would be February 1st, about two weeks from now. 8 puts us at Valentines Day. He should be well rested. Don't know how much help he will be. But at this point I would rather have him than not.
He’s not a help shooting from outside but he can jump and pass the ball.

Reaction Score
I assume Hurley brings him back similarly to how he’s bringing back Akok... nice and easy.

I know this year isn’t over yet but I’m sure in the back of the staffs mind is a voice saying next year... I’d like a run at this thing tho.

Reaction Score
We could really use him right now. Anyone who can play on the perimeter we need.
With Bouk's uncertain timeline to return.. It would be timely to have Jackson back on the floor early to mid-Feb. if at all possible.

Not expecting him to be an offensive force once back but his length and athleticism can be/could be very disruptive on defense for parts of the game. His "floor game" skills could be helpful on offense as well.

Hoping for the best for both of them..

Last edited:
Reaction Score
So you created a thread, asked a question in the title, answered your own question in the original post, and then didn't ask any other questions or facilitate any further conversation. Other than offering that "you'd rather have him than not."

Great stuff.

Drama What GIF by The Bachelorette

C

Chief00

All these injuries and various recovery timetables, with the regular season over in less than 2 months. At some point, the impact on chemistry and key players not being 100%, is going to be too much to overcome. In terms of achieving the kind of results many here want and expect.
We will play hard and win sometimes as a result but without James or without him at 100% - it won’t be easy.
Chief will just enjoy the competition and our spirit and fight to win individual games, I will not focus on rankings, or lofty tournament goals at this point. Everything would need to miraculously come together at the very end. It’s possible but not probable.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Jackson would help a lot right now. We need guards with passing ability and length. He’s also very disruptive on the defensive end.

Reaction Score
All these injuries and various recovery timetables, with the regular season over in less than 2 months. At some point, the impact on chemistry and key players not being 100%, is going to be too much to overcome. In terms of achieving the kind of results many here want and expect.
We will play hard and win sometimes as a result but without James or without him at 100% - it won’t be easy.
Chief will just enjoy the competition and our spirit and fight to win individual games, I will not focus on rankings, or lofty tournament goals at this point. Everything would need to miraculously come together at the very end. It’s possible but not probable.
Apologize if this has already been posted/asked.. Does the proposed Tournament in Indianapolis have a firm start date or is it a flexible date based on how the NCAA season progresses?? The reason I ask is it would seem difficult to continue to secure all of those venues indefinitely until the Tournament could/would start if it got extended into late April/early May.. But maybe the contracts signed have flexible language put into them.. Don't know..

Hopefully the Tournament can go off as planned without any significant COVID stoppages along the way.. Obviously. Everyone's safety is of paramount importance..

If there's a silver lining in Bouk's and Jackson's injuries. .I guess it's that the arms injured were their non-shooting arms/wrists/elbows.. A small concession but better than the alternative..

Looking forward to seeing them both back on the court..

Reaction Score
Need Jackson back ASAP. Hate that we only have three healthy guards on the roster right now. Tyrese has been playing some 2 the past couple games but it's gonna get ugly if we get in foul trouble on the perimeter.

Don’t bring Claire into this. She’s the worst.
Need some Tayshia GIFs to balance it out.

Reaction Score
If there's a silver lining in Bouk's and Jackson's injuries. .I guess it's that the arms injured were their non-shooting arms/wrists/elbows.. A small concession but better than the alternative..
Good point...I was wondering which hand for Jax...He should be able to still do conditioning work and be able to hoist up lots of shots since it's his left hand. Plenty of time to do film study and learn the offense too!

C

Chief00

Apologize if this has already been posted/asked.. Does the proposed Tournament in Indianapolis have a firm start date or is it a flexible date based on how the NCAA season progresses?? The reason I ask is it would seem difficult to continue to secure all of those venues indefinitely until the Tournament could/would start if it got extended into late April/early May.. But maybe the contracts signed have flexible language put into them.. Don't know..

Hopefully the Tournament can go off as planned without any significant COVID stoppages along the way.. Obviously. Everyone's safety is of paramount importance..

Haven’t investigated that but I imagine everything this year has some flexibility but there’s also trains that leave the station.

Reaction Score
So you created a thread, asked a question in the title, answered your own question in the original post, and then didn't ask any other questions or facilitate any further conversation. Other than offering that "you'd rather have him than not."

Great stuff.

Drama What GIF by The Bachelorette
It's all just speculation. If you need an invite. You're welcome to speculate as well.

pepband99

Resident TV nerd
Reaction Score

Meeting next week of the NCAA committee should yield some answers.
At a minimum, the first 4 dates are changing. I expect others.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Don’t bring Claire into this. She’s the worst.
My first intersection w/Bachelorette, including learning that it's in its 18th season. Long-pressing the GIF gave me the source in the properties. Google gave me the cast, which brought me to Tayshia as well. It's easier to reflect that if the implication is to avoid drama with women in a certain age group, I have a daughter for that.

NB: tempus fugit

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom