When does the Route 84 sign get updated? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

When does the Route 84 sign get updated?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Lol, Deepster hates everything.
Getting Old Baby Boomers GIF by MOODMAN

Reaction Score
UConn should have a separate billboard near the exit with a basketball/soccer ball/field hockey stick for every championship. Just stack the images vertically.

Mr. Wonderful

Whistleblower
Reaction Score
CT doesn't suck. It's one of the few sane places to live in the country.
Agreed.

Connecticut is beautiful.

My home is surrounded by a network of forests that together add up to about 60% of the land area of my town and several surrounding towns. At sunrise I can walk out on my lawn and hear 30+ different species of birds all singing at once. It's a special place and I'll die on that hill, hopefully someday literally.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Agreed.

Connecticut is beautiful.

My home is surrounded by a network of forests that together add up to about 60% of the land area of my town and several surrounding towns. At sunrise I can walk out on my lawn and hear 30+ different species of birds all singing at once. It's a special place and I'll die on that hill, hopefully someday literally.
Sure. And you'd get that in the majority of upstate NY, western MA, all of VT, NE and ME as well. Without the embarrassments of Hartford, Bridgeport and the like.

Mr. Wonderful

Whistleblower
Reaction Score
Sure. And you'd get that in the majority of upstate NY, western MA, all of VT, NE and ME as well. Without the embarrassments of Hartford, Bridgeport and the like.
No.

No you wouldn't.

Reaction Score
I love some things about CT and some things not so much. I always enjoy being back in the state and it is quite beautiful especially coming from city living. The town centers are uniquely New England but I don't find anything unique about the natural beauty of the state. Most of the country is beautiful.

There's also nothing unique about Hartford and Bridgeport, most states have smallish cities with not a lot going on and too much crime.

Reaction Score

I'm a proud New Yorker.

But do you really want to trade Hartford/Bridgeport for Syracuse? Albany? Rochester? Binghamton?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Deepster hates everything.
Getting Old Baby Boomers GIF by MOODMAN

Reaction Score
I'm a proud New Yorker.

But do you really want to trade Hartford/Bridgeport for Syracuse? Albany? Rochester? Binghamton?

Well. To the OPs point. There aren’t songbirds anywhere else. Maybe you’re right.

Mr. Wonderful

Whistleblower
Reaction Score
Yes. Yes you would. Can confirm rural NY is nearly identical to CT. The fact there is an invisible line between the two is meaningless.
What kind of loser interjects themselves at this point in the thread?

And, nope, you're still wrong.

Reaction Score
With tech advancement in the world today, along with seeing these all over I84, why is this not a digital screen billboard that has to run on a loop?

Seems like a no brainer, since adding a new image on a screen doesn't cost much (and seems to be needed yearly....)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom