When do the new players arrive? | The Boneyard

When do the new players arrive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Seems like Gibbs is on campus grinding but when do Adams, Enoch, Miller and Larrier arrive? HUGE offseason opportunity to do work!! We can be a special team next year and I love Terry going against Dham everyday in practice.

Reaction Score
are they not all on campus? There was a pic recently posted w/. Miller and Larrier both w/. team.

Reaction Score
SoCalCanine said:
Didn't you hear? In addition to landing VCU transfer Terry Larrier, who will have to sit out next year, we also signed his little-known twin brother Jerry! Because Jerry didn't even play high school ball he is instantly eligible!! That's our story and we're sticking to it!

So with both Larriers on campus, how many scholarships are available for 2016?

Reaction Score
Fishy said:
Wandering around campus this morning....Hamilton, Nolan, Larrier, Purvis, Brimah, Larrier and Gibbs are definitely here. And they're tall. Very, very tall.

How tall is Chief?

Reaction Score
Wandering around campus this morning....Hamilton, Nolan, Larrier, Purvis, Brimah, Larrier and Gibbs are definitely here.

And they're tall. Very, very tall.
Then you are not 7'2".

Nnocu

Poplar Poster
Reaction Score
Anyone know what numbers they will be taking?

Reaction Score
Didn't you hear? In addition to landing VCU transfer Terry Larrier, who will have to sit out next year, we also signed his little-known twin brother Jerry! Because Jerry didn't even play high school ball he is instantly eligible!! That's our story and we're sticking to it!

I imagine Jerry will be transferring after his freshman season. Hopefully he will finish spring classes, wouldn't want to hurt the APR.

Reaction Score
upstater said:
I imagine Jerry will be transferring after his freshman season. Hopefully he will finish spring classes, wouldn't want to hurt the APR.

I heard he will be serving a three-year Mormon mission. So he will return right after Terry graduates - with three years left.

Unless Terry makes it to the NBA, in which case Jerry will tragically disappear while spreading the word of the Latter Day Saints in the Amazon jungle. Sad story, but he knew the risks.

Reaction Score
So with both Larriers on campus, how many scholarships are available for 2016?
What about his triplet brothers Perry, Kerry and Ferry? I head they are coming next year?

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
No speculation on transfers is allowed...

Reaction Score
When I was in college we kicked around in anticipation when the fine ladies arrived. Actually we didn't give a sh|t when players arrived and certainly didn't drool over them.

I guess times have changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky