What's you Mock look like? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

What's you Mock look like?

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
I know there's a lot of debate of the state of the RB but Barkley is going to be great and I couldn't be happier as a Giants fan. None of the 4 QBs available seem like franchise QBs IMO. The fact that no one could figure out who would go #1 before the draft supports that. I'm totally fine with the Giants passing on one of them and hoping they have something in Webb. Not sure why they played Geno over him last year, but I would have been disappointed if the Giants didn't either get Barkley or traded down. If they took one of these QBs I wouldn't be too excited

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
So round 2 is here. Giants again pick second today. What do we want? I’m thinking it has to be Oline, perhaps that Hernandez kid from UTEP. My sleeper choice is safety, I’m very concerned that Landon Collins might be done given that forearm surgury he had this off season, so maybe - Reid out of Stanford.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
So round 2 is here. Giants again pick second today. What do we want? I’m thinking it has to be Oline, perhaps that Hernandez kid from UTEP. My sleeper choice is safety, I’m very concerned that Landon Collins might be done given that forearm surgury he had this off season, so maybe - Reid out of Stanford.
I think they go OLine in both rounds. Think it will be the kid from UTEP who many predicted could be a first rounder. Think it will be a solid pick up for the Giants. I see them going OLine again in the third.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek
Top Bottom