What's up with Stanley Robinson??? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

What's up with Stanley Robinson???

Status
Not open for further replies.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
I also wish MJ had stayed. He actually looked pretty good in the summer league last year and he's been playing very well over in Sweden.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Just when I though you couldn't dig yourself any deeper...

You actually put Stanley and El-Amin in the same thread, when talking about athleticism.

I know, you'll tell me I'm misreading your qualifier about "player control athleticism," whatever the #$%^#$%^# you think that is. Either way, I don't think I need to comment further - Fishy's already made it clear.

What else is athleticism but the ability to control one's body in ways that normal people can not? Oh, that's right, simpletons like yourself think it is just dunking.

Why don't we have a separate category called "dunking" and we can all stipulate that Sticks is one of the greatest in UConn history? People with triple digit IQ's realize there is more to athleticism than just dunking.

If you don't think El-Amin had great athleticism to play with that body, then you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. He had the ability to twist and lean at full speed to get the ball just beyond the reach of shotblockers. He was also never out of control no matter how fast he was playing.

Reaction Score
Stan - where ever you're at, and whatever you're doing - you're one of my favorite few Huskies of all time. I hope you find happiness and peace, where ever it is you choose to go and what ever it is you choose to do.

Too bad this thread didn't end with the second posting because you were dead on. I really hope he decides to go to Europe to play. I have a gut feeling that he would love it there and really thrive. He would especially love living in Italy. Yeah, one can make many millions in the NBA but I would take a couple million over a career playing in a country like Italy. You can have an amazing life making that much money in that environment!!!

And if you are reading this Mr. Robinson, feel free to private message me if you have any questions about living in Europe or need some contacts there to help you get settled. I would be happy to help out in any way I can.

pepband99

Resident TV nerd
Reaction Score
What else is athleticism but the ability to control one's body in ways that normal people can not? Oh, that's right, simpletons like yourself think it is just dunking.

Why don't we have a separate category called "dunking" and we can all stipulate that Sticks is one of the greatest in UConn history? People with triple digit IQ's realize there is more to athleticism than just dunking.

If you don't think El-Amin had great athleticism to play with that body, then you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. He had the ability to twist and lean at full speed to get the ball just beyond the reach of shotblockers. He was also never out of control no matter how fast he was playing.

Totally predictable response. Why don't you tell all of us how people with double-digit IQ's define athleticism?

Stanley Robinson was a superior athlete - superior. Quite frankly, you have to be a complete duck*ing moron to think otherwise.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
Totally predictable response. Why don't you tell all of us how people with double-digit IQ's define athleticism?

People with a single-digit IQ define it as Eric Devendorf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01