Status
Not open for further replies.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
One hopes it's not made from this....

cheer-laundry-detergent-is-the-best-laundry-soap-21516948.jpg

Reaction Score
Right?! The woman supposedly responsible for the popularity of women's basketball may not be so perfect after all. Geno never had such accusations aimed at him by so many people like we read in THAT article. And for as big of a monster as he supposedly is, his wife somehow managed to stay married to the guy.
I figured that when Pat got divorced, they would have changed the name of their basketball court from "The Summitt" to "The Head".

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score

HGN

Reaction Score
Let's keep it strictly WCBB......Thats all we care about.

JS

Reaction Score
Let's keep it strictly WCBB......Thats all we care about.
There's lots of permissible OT here, HGN, especially in the off-season.

Boneyard humor is enjoyable for many. Some aren't interested. That's OK, but kindly resist the urge to tell others what to post. That's a source of trouble, and futile to boot.

Just enjoy the things about the board that you like. We'll take care of the issues of focus and boundaries.

wallman

UCLA Bruin
Reaction Score
Please don't stop the humor, I come here for a daily dose!

Reaction Score
whatthe.gif

Cheerwine is the best soft drink in the history of mankind... :)

cheerwine--regional-sodas-del0212-lg.jpg

Check out this link.... they actually had a feature on it this week in the news

http://triad.news14.com/content/657287/made-in-the-carolinas--cheerwine

Its goes really well with BBQ (pork) and Hot Dogs... Carolina style... which means topped with mustard, chili, slaw, and onions.

The Kroger Supermarket at which I shop not only has Cheerwine, but grape and orange Nehi. If someone ever decides to bring back SunCrest, they will always have at least one customer.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
I'm deeply unimpressed by the dirt shoveling on Pat from the 70's...we're talking close to 40 years ago.
Let's get off this. The lady has had a historic career, is terminally ill, has retired for goodness sake.
The team doesn't look like much and their prospects are muted.
I prefer to enjoy our prospects for the next several and hope that Holly and her gang can make Tenn. representative again.

speedoo

Big Apple Big Dog
Reaction Score
I'm deeply unimpressed by the dirt shoveling on Pat from the 70's...we're talking close to 40 years ago.
Let's get off this. The lady has had a historic career, is terminally ill, has retired for goodness sake.
I prefer to enjoy our prospects for the next several and hope that Holly and her gang can make Tenn. representative again.
Are you also unimpressed by the dirt she shovelled on Geno and UConn before she retired? Dirt, by the way that appears to have no basis in truth?

We will "get off this" when we are ready, not when you tell us to.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
you can't be serious, can you? after the bile spewed on your board by your fans calling Geno everything from slime and cheat to worse, you don't like that we bring up the fact that Pat started her career by playing dirty? and it wasn't just one isolated incident. it was her M.O. early on. that she cleaned up her act as the years went on doesn't take away from the fact that she was much more a sinner than saint the first 5+ years.

i'll make a deal with you. when tennessee fans stop treating Geno with disrespect (and spewing the lies), and finally realize the guy has run a clean program from day 1, we'll conveniently forget that Pat played dirty at the start of her career. it's not only ironic, but hypocrisy at its' finest...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom