What's left? | The Boneyard

What's left?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
With Larrier, Diarra and Gilbert in the fold what else needs to be done? We have a good feel for Diallo and that would be huge if so. Bailey - kids growing not just in size but in game and with the genes he'd be a nice get for sure.

You will have potentially Enoch, Facey, Diarra and maybe Brimah left still. But to finish that class a true center type would be real nice, not a must, but would really put a mark on that class. I'm thinking what a sell you have for a big with the passing ability of Gilbert and Adams, as well as Larrier who they say can drop some dimes. Is Boo W going to help with the hard sell for his guy or do we stay in New England for this one? Who else are we chasing - seems to me a PG like Gilbert helps in a big way.

This is fun huh! :D

Last edited:
Reaction Score
With Larrier, Diarra and Gilbert in the fold what else needs to be done? We have a good feel for Diallo and that would be huge if so. Bailey - kids growing not just in size but in game and with the genes he'd be a nice get for sure.

You will have potentially Enoch, Facey, Diarra and maybe Brimah left still. But to finish that class a true center type would be real nice, not a must, but would really put a mark on that class. I'm thinking what a sell you have a big with the passing ability of Gilbert and Adams, as well as Larrier who they say can drop some dimes. Is Boo W going to help with the hard sell for his guy or do we stay in New England for this one? Who else are we chasing - seems to me a PG like Gilbert added this helps in a big way.

This is fun huh! :D
Diallo, Bailey and Gak and the sees who leaves and pick up one or two more players in the spring.

Reaction Score
I feel like our team over the next few years is going to look more and more like Notre Dame from last year. 2 playmaking guards (Jackson/Grant vs Adams/Gilbert)...2 tall wings that can rebound/shoot/handle (Connaughton/Vasturia vs Purvis/Diallo/Larrier/Bailey?) and then a mobile 5 who can rebound and protect the rim (Auguste vs Brimah/Enoch)

So I'd say we need another pg for depth, diallo and bailey. Surprisingly I think we're ok with the big men we already have, but obviously if someone like Juwan Durham wanted to commit I'd be fine with it :)

Reaction Score
I feel like our team over the next few years is going to look more and more like Notre Dame from last year. 2 playmaking guards (Jackson/Grant vs Adams/Gilbert)...2 tall wings that can rebound/shoot/handle (Connaughton/Vasturia vs Purvis/Diallo/Larrier/Bailey?) and then a mobile 5 who can rebound and protect the rim (Auguste vs Brimah/Enoch)

So I'd say we need another pg for depth, diallo and bailey. Surprisingly I think we're ok with the big men we already have, but obviously if someone like Juwan Durham wanted to commit I'd be fine with it :)

Yeah like ND but with the ability to win the big game.

Skies17

Casual Fan
Reaction Score
Diallo and Bailey ... then a stretch 4 like Gabriel or Durham (who has a visit soon??)

Anyone know what's up with Vance Jackson - he'd fit that stretch 4 perfectly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky