What would you consider progress against Utah State? | The Boneyard

What would you consider progress against Utah State?

What would you consider progress against Utah State?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SwingDog

"THIS is the life you have"
Reaction Score
What would you consider progress against Utah State on Saturday?

Reaction Score
Only accepting a win might be a step too far. I’m ok with a hard fought game, without our usual mistakes. I just want to see that they care. No more lazy play. Make them aware of the “play every play as if your last” meaning.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Looking at the depth chart and listening to Mora, I don't expect any appreciable impovements and expect another egg laid by the staff and players.

This thread and this season is the text book definition of insanity.

mikedog10

Tailgating Enthusiast
Reaction Score
Progress from last week? A terrible football game WITH music from the band would technically be an improvement, the bar is low.

Reaction Score
Being a home game I expect win. If away I’d accept a hard fought battle with emerging playmakers.

Reaction Score
Can you add an option to the choices above ? How about. Ability to field a starting offensive backfield?

Reaction Score
As a die-hard UConn football fan, I’ve always found myself saying “this is the week we’re gonna get things going and win.” But it never happens. I can’t logically look at any other struggling team and think that their offense will all of a sudden explode in one week, so why would ours be any different? Only a win is acceptable, but we already know what is about to happen, the same thing that happens every week. It’s an objective truth

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
A team coming off a 6 win season playing a 1-3 G5 team who we kept it close with on the road last season without our “QB1”… there are absolutely 0 legitimate excuses for not winning the game.

If we are accepting anything other than wins (as a minimum) against G5 teams as progress at this point, why do we even have a program?

SwingDog

"THIS is the life you have"
Reaction Score
Our roster is not appreciably different from last year's 6-7 team. Yes, there's a different quarterback at the helm. We've heard enough about great practices and feel-good undercurrents. A win here is a reasonable expectation. Time to get it done.

Reaction Score
Especially after the Utah State game ended his season last year, success to me would be Roberson playing well enough that we, and hopefully him as well, see progress in his development and hope for his future as a potential long-term solution at QB.

Reaction Score
So far this season we have put 10 points on the scoreboard in the first half with zero of those coming in the second quarter. Dissuading me from pressing the fast forward button halfway through the third quarter is my simple request.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom