What would you ask Randy Edsall in an #AMA? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

What would you ask Randy Edsall in an #AMA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Hey all--

The Foundation is conducting an AMA-style interview with Coach Edsall next week for our alumni/donor newsletter, Inside UConn Nation, which will next go out in August. The idea is to get away from the standard sports interview format and crowdsource some questions from fans.

So I want to know: What would YOU ask Coach Edsall?

The usual disclaimers: Obviously, inappropriate questions will be filtered out, and we'll vet them by Coach and Athletics, etc.

Reply to this thread or DM me by Friday! Thanks!

Does the coach follow hippies to a second location?

How does Coach Edsall feel about night cheese?

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I actually have a legitimate question:

At NC State when Chuck Amato had Phillip Rivers and a two TD lead late in the 4th then actively handed the game back to UConn.... Why in the world did Coach Edsall think it was a good idea to try and score from deep in their own end with only seconds remaining? Why didn't he go to overtime with all the momentum?

Follow up question: Does Freddie Aughtry Lindsay send Coach Edsall a Christmas card until this day?

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Whether you know it ot not, you have a surprisingly large amount of capital with the fanbase right now, how do you plam to spend it?

Reaction Score
I remember Edsall's biggest struggle was defending against mobile QBs in a spread offense (Pat White, Brian Brohm, etc...). How will the 3-3-5 be able to contain these type QBs better than the 4-3 he had the first time around?

31GuardTrap

Bringing back the basics
Reaction Score
with all the changes that have taken place on UConn's campus since he was last here, what in particular stands out? How does the superjohn of Storrs Center and all that comes with it become part of the recruiting pitch when you get kids on campus?
You said superjohn

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
Does the coach follow hippies to a second location?

How does Coach Edsall feel about night cheese?

Ok...so you made me very apprehensively look up "night cheese". I tried to imagine what it could mean, but all those options were rather disgusting. I was very relieved to learn the real definition.

As you may have guessed...I never watched 30 Rock.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Ok...so you made me very apprehensively look up "night cheese". I tried to imagine what it could mean, but all those options were rather disgusting. I was very relieved to learn the real definition.

As you may have guessed...I never watched 30 Rock.

Tremendous show. Watch it immediately.

Reaction Score
If "I" could have a couple questions answered by Randy Edsall I would ask if Maryland told him they were moving to the B1G and did that tip the scales in favor of the Terps? Was it Hathaway? Was it who he realistically could recruit or, who he couldn't recruit?

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Is the "Fake-Fake Field Goal" completely off the table, or is there a possibility of its return? Also, if we run a Fake-Fake Field Goal, will our kicker be made aware of the play call? And if we run one, do we need to pay Diaco a royalty?

I have so many questions that need answering, but I feel like this is where I should start... :(

Reaction Score
Without divulging any secret recipes for fish cakes, what's your game plan to win breakfast?

What's more important, blocking and tackling, or love and respect? (Don't tell him, but this is a trick question, the real answer is Vitamin D).

C

Chief00

Hey all--

The Foundation is conducting an AMA-style interview with Coach Edsall next week for our alumni/donor newsletter, Inside UConn Nation, which will next go out in August. The idea is to get away from the standard sports interview format and crowdsource some questions from fans.

So I want to know: What would YOU ask Coach Edsall?

The usual disclaimers: Obviously, inappropriate questions will be filtered out, and we'll vet them by Coach and Athletics, etc.

Reply to this thread or DM me by Friday! Thanks!

Did your dress style change due to working at the flagship Under Armoir school? A couple of female fans, who have attended events said they liked the perceived improvement in your wardrobe.

Note: Why ask this question? It will be of interest to the female casual football fan - the very type of fan we need to attract to expand our ticket sales.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Did your dress style change due to working at the flagship Under Armoir school? A couple of female fans, who have attended events said they liked the perceived improvement in your wardrobe.

Note: Why ask this question? It will be of interest to the female casual football fan - the very type of fan we need to attract to expand our ticket sales.

You're a true genius, Chief

Reaction Score
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll pop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom