What We Need Next | The Boneyard

What We Need Next

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
I discovered something today.

Every game we have lost this season is a game where I was wearing Huskies gear.

Every game we have won, no Huskies gear.

Going fwd. No Huskies gear on game day, for me.

Now, I cannot shoulder the MOJO load myself, alone. Each and every one of you need to start serious introspection. What is working? What is not.

This is a team effort. Start stepping up.

Reaction Score
I had a realization today too. When I sit in my dad recliner, UConn wins. When I sit on the 3 seat couch, we have lost. It’s a better view from the couch, but alas, no more couch on game day. The recliner worked again today.

Reaction Score
Unfortunately, duplicating today’s mojo will not be easy. Somehow, the haiku crew managed to assemble an entire thread free of errors. Don’t think it’s ever been done before, and if that’s what it takes we’re doomed.

Also, no one mentioned doing anything involving hot sauce, so be governed accordingly.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score

Now, I cannot shoulder the MOJO load myself, alone. Each and every one of you need to start serious introspection. What is working? What is not.

heavy question, fraught with danger. objects in the mirror may be closer than you think.
putting apizza grande (rt 80 deep river) in the game day rotation, for the first time at our last saturday noon game, did not go well for the team at all. 1 start, they were immediately benched forever for saturday games. or so i thought. the way the cards broke this morn, i end up near da pie joint. face ur fears! pull the string! don't be so quick to jump ship! (their pies are tasty).
i did it. 2 large specials, hold the hot peppers.
the game turns out flowing with mojo. now, im confoosed.
i believe that game day pizza choice is number 3 or 4 on the Ten Commandments of Mojo, between 'clothing' and 'to shave or not to shave,' iirc.
mojo, like thinking, is hard.
i need guidance given the gravitas for mojo decisions. mebbe this doctor knows mojo truths. he and his crew look like they've been working on some big questions, but iffn his answer is 'dress like this,' im out.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Counter point.

I've been buck ass naked every game with a CNR mask on.

I see no correlation between my attire and UConn team performance.

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
My neighbors dog took a crap on my lawn this morning and my neighbor failed to pick it up. I’m afraid if I ask him to do it again Tuesday he’ll think I’m sarcastically telling him to not do it again. So I won’t say anything and hope that it happens again. I’m contemplating just taking the crap myself and seeing if it has the same effect.

Reaction Score

But its been the opposite for me. What do i do?

Reaction Score
My neighbors dog took a crap on my lawn this morning and my neighbor failed to pick it up. I’m afraid if I ask him to do it again Tuesday he’ll think I’m sarcastically telling him to not do it again. So I won’t say anything and hope that it happens again. I’m contemplating just taking the crap myself and seeing if it has the same effect.
Your call but this should inspire you.

Reaction Score
I was in the car on the way to my vaccination appointment, at the appointment (went very long due to overscheduling) and then on the way home, during the game.
Does that mean I need to get vaccinated maybe 16 (or thereabouts) times more if we're to win the National Championship this year?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom