OT: - What was your most recent random thought? Mines... | Page 9 | The Boneyard

OT: What was your most recent random thought? Mines...

Reaction Score
Why do some people - no matter how good things are for them - go out of their way to find something to complain about?

I have a friend who gets his meals free, has sex 2-3 times a day, reads 2 books a week, exercises every day….but not a day goes by when he doesn’t complain about how much he hates prison.

Reaction Score
I just made a post about Caroline Ducharme being referred to as the "Sneaky Good Silent Assassin" by Geno and Paige collectively, and was reminded of a story I read many years ago about two enemy ninjas in a 20 by 20 foot room in pitch darkness, each trying to find and kill the other. Remarkable story. And I don't remember the title.

Reaction Score
When did we begin having to be sure we didn't get scented kitchen trash bags?
When the can began to smell so bad that the dog would no longer go in the kitchen.

Reaction Score
How would baseball be different if you could not over run first base?
Twice as many runners would be out and most teams would be manned with at least 14 minor league call-ups to replace those players with jammed up knees.

Reaction Score
Some of this ad's appearing at the top of my page are disturbing. I aint no senior citizen :mad:

(no offense to any senior citizens.. I hope to join yall one day in the future)
Depends are good for all kinds of things, like helping to keep things tidy when changing the oil in your car.

Reaction Score
If I weren't on the Boneyard, this summer would have passed by so much quicker.
Wait until the season starts. The winter will be five times longer than normal.

Dogstar

Of course I'm Sirius
Reaction Score
I just made a post about Caroline Ducharme being referred to as the "Sneaky Good Silent Assassin" by Geno and Paige collectively, and was reminded of a story I read many years ago about two enemy ninjas in a 20 by 20 foot room in pitch darkness, each trying to find and kill the other. Remarkable story. And I don't remember the title.
Great job of leaving me in suspense, no title, no ending, this is gonna really bug me for the next 15 minutes, could you possibly go into a pitch black room( minus the ninjas) and come up with the title plz.

Reaction Score
Great job of leaving me in suspense, no title, no ending, this is gonna really bug me for the next 15 minutes, could you possibly go into a pitch black room( minus the ninjas) and come up with the title plz.
Trust me, if I could remember it I'd be on Amazon right now buying it, because I know who won the fight, but I don't remember how. Now that it's in my head, it'll probably pop in my mind at four in the morning when all the other little men are running around in my head bumping into one another. I just hope I jot it down. And I'll let you know. I can remember Dogstar.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I've had that blender for about 3 or 4 years... I might as well try it out. I'd save some money if I did.

It's been a week since you posted this, have you called it a day yet?

Nope. Now I will be in contact with my doctor about scheduling a possible MRI and/or physical therapy

Reaction Score
I've had that blender for about 3 or 4 years... I might as well try it out. I'd save some money if I did.

Nope. Now I will be in contact with my doctor about scheduling a possible MRI and/or physical therapy
Go for the MRI. It's a lot less work.

Dogstar

Of course I'm Sirius
Reaction Score
Trust me, if I could remember it I'd be on Amazon right now buying it, because I know who won the fight, but I don't remember how. Now that it's in my head, it'll probably pop in my mind at four in the morning when all the other little men are running around in my head bumping into one another. I just hope I jot it down. And I'll let you know. I can remember Dogstar.
It would be very much appreciated, sounds interesting.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
When the can began to smell so bad that the dog would no longer go in the kitchen.
Yeah, but now people no longer go in the kitchen. :mad:

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
I realized I was getting old when I was in the exam room with the hand doctor at the orthopaedic practice a couple of years ago. The knee doctor evidently heard my voice, knocked on the door, and poked his head in, saying, "He's spent too much time here, he isn't allowed any more."

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
mebbe calling an out if the batter bunts a ball foul after having two strikes is a good idea, tho im still not sure.

Reaction Score
It happened again to me today! Someone is driving slow and I can't pass them, then a passing lane appears finally, I accelerate to go around them and the slowpoke hits the gas and almost makes it a race. Why do slow drivers speed up when there is a slow lane for them?

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
20 minutes ago...

(how many times can I poke my dog with a fork before she bites me?)

Reaction Score
20 minutes ago...

Well, if she reads this over your shoulder... I'd say once.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
20 minutes ago...

ambyr childers lol GIF by Lifetime

You, sir, are a monster. Good day to you. I… said… good… day!

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
ambyr childers lol GIF by Lifetime

You, sir, are a monster. Good day to you. I… said… good… day!
It was a random thought. Not a random act.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom