What was Geno eating postgame presser??nm | The Boneyard

What was Geno eating postgame presser??nm

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Honestly I think it's a tad rude. Have a snack or protein bar or something before you go in to answer the questions. Hearing him smack his lips and talk thru crunching on whatever he was eating is not a good look. It's like watching someone push food onto their fork with their fingers - not good manners...

Reaction Score
Honestly I think it's a tad rude. Have a snack or protein bar or something before you go in to answer the questions. Hearing him smack his lips and talk thru crunching on whatever he was eating is not a good look. It's like watching someone push food onto their fork with their fingers - not good manners...
[/QUOT
I agree.

Rocket009

Santa Cruz. CA
Reaction Score
It's not like this is a regular occurrence. I would think Geno must have missed a meal to force him into eating during a press conference. He may not get much free time to catch up on snacks on a game day.

Reaction Score
It's not like this is a regular occurrence. I would think Geno must have missed a meal to force him into eating during a press conference. He may not get much free time to catch up on snacks on a game day.

Quite the contrary; I've noticed this repeatedly over the years during his post game interviews. Very off putting.

Reaction Score
I agree with you. I thought it was a bit rude too. Not too classy!

Reaction Score
He appears to be finding enough time at some point. Hey - you don't have to get caught with your hands in the cookie jar for us to know where you been....

1574136218712.png

Reaction Score
He’s so sick of answering the same questions he’s probably just trying to drive people away.

Reaction Score
So don’t watch

Reaction Score
Sooooo- don’t watch

Reaction Score
First world problem- don’t watch if it’s off-putting, and “judge not, less thee be judged”
Oh, and making remarks about his weight are more-off-putting, frankly. Has nothing to do with basketball.

Reaction Score
At least Geno eats his cupcakes after the game...not during. :D

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro