What type of game do you prefer from our team? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

What type of game do you prefer from our team?

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
The term "blowout" may be a thing of the past with this current team.:rolleyes:
If I define blowout to be a win by more than 30 points then this team has had 5 blowouts so far this year. Last year at this same time there were 9 blows. This season Temple was a 29 pt win and Wichita State was a 28 point win so I’m not exactly starving for blowouts.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
I'd like to see a comfortable 20 point lead at half time and not lose it in the Third Quarter. Then I like to see Geno substitute liberally in the later half of the third and fourth quarter so all player get 7-10 minutes of playing time. I think the Starters need to see significant playing time for conditioning and basketball skills. I would also like to see Evelyn Adebayo become a more productive player as she's a big body the team needs. If that's not to happen, then I hope Batouly Camera is fully healthy and she provides the rebounding the team could use.

Reaction Score
But a little history people. UConn's first NCAA tournament appearance was 1989. First final four appearance was 1991. UConn has appeared in every tournament since 1989. 20 final four appearances, 12 in a row. 11 national championships, 18 Big East tournment championships. 6 AAC tournament championships. Outside of maybe Tennessee, no other team has such an impressive record. I don't see any of the present highly ranked teams running such a record. Do you?

No need for the qualifier. UConn has the most impressive record in WCBB history. Period. And it’s not particularly close.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom