What To Look For Today | The Boneyard

What To Look For Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'm going to be looking to see if Omar can continue to be an offensive force and hit shots. It would be a big thing for our rotation going forward.

Reaction Score
A great start, come out with energy and passion and efficiency. Play against them as if they were anyone else, not a bunch of show boating alley oops which don't connect etc etc.. Run offense when sets are needed, get good shots and a lot of Adams and Gibbs together and interior passes to Shonn. Defensive intensity, getting through picks, talking and boxing out - rebound rebound rebound everyone. And some outlet passes to get out and run.

Reaction Score
A great start, come out with energy and passion and efficiency. Play against them as if they were anyone else, not a bunch of show boating alley oops which don't connect etc etc.. Run offense when sets are needed, get good shots and a lot of Adams and Gibbs together and interior passes to Shonn. Defensive intensity, getting through picks, talking and boxing out - rebound rebound rebound everyone. And some outlet passes to get out and run.
I think you covered most of it. Just win.

Reaction Score
a full 40 defensive effort... we should put them away early...also iso-ing miller on the block and let him go to work or kick it out
I love this. Felt like last game was the first time we tried to establish him early. I want this to be the game plan every game. It will open up driving lanes for our guards, and also give us 3 point opportunities.

Reaction Score
Another thing and expected from me - AB gets a couple jump shots and also gets off a couple jump hooks. Need to work on this against smaller teams so he's capable later or at some point.

Reaction Score
I just want to get this game over with with a win.
I hate the first game after finals,it has a history of being ugly
If your looking for a huge growth spurt than you most likely will be disappointed..

Reaction Score
I'm looking to see Gibbs get his confidence back from long range, and Adams continue to grow as our PG. Oh yea, I'd also like to see Purvis not brick his damn free throws.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Shake off the Finals rust and give a full 40 minute effort.

Reaction Score
I'm looking to see Gibbs get his confidence back from long range, and Adams continue to grow as our PG. Oh yea, I'd also like to see Purvis not brick his damn free throws.
Things that are certain to happen;

Taxes, death, Purvis 50% from the line.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Continued refinement of the rotation. Adams has to force the issue and make sure he gets his 20-25 minutes. 80 minutes to divide up between three players- Gibbs, Adams and Purvis.

Calhoun and Hamilton at the three- 40 minutes there to divide up.

Miller, Brimah and Facey at the 4/5. 80 minutes there. If needed get Enoch some minutes. Phil is Phil and he will be the same player in March as he is now. Developing Enoch is a priority for me. Even if it's a 3-4 minute stint each half. Get him in to games and get him on to film so he can learn.

Reaction Score
With no AB I hope to see alot of SE. He needs some minutes to help with developing especially on the defensive side of the ball.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
Given AB's absence, I'm looking to see Nolan (Remember him? Started on a championship team.) start, but for Facey and Enock to get at least 15 minutes apiece. And to be productive.

Reaction Score
Interesting, do we see Jalen or Kentan in the first 5? Maybe Omar after his last game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom