What??? The NCAA is biased? | The Boneyard

What??? The NCAA is biased?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'm sorry but I find it hard for someone with zero interest in this case and not a sports fan to care what was being said.........I hate the NCAA and their bias as much as anyone but speaking of fishy?!?!

Reaction Score
Sadly the NCAA is just not rational. How many reasons did we have to overturn our sanctions and boat right's last year. They do what they want and then say no comment.

caw

Reaction Score
I'm curious if the lawyer was a UCLA grad.

Reaction Score
Meh..in my opinion the NCAA almost always makes up their mind then 'investigates' and punishes. Having said that it sounds to me like the boyfriend was just expressing his loud opinion based on conversations that should have been private with his girlfriend. If there's anything to learn from this it's that he's probably a dick.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
The NCAA proved their bias with how they handled North Carolina and UConn. But this article is nothing more than a third party he says, she says. If had an e-mail supporting the claim then we have another Petraeus situation. Just because he sends an email about what he heard proves nothing even if she was behind some NCAA guy and he in fact was an NCAA guy. Either she's not a good lawyer or she's a smart lawyer.

U

UCONNfan1

BFD. I have zero sympathy for UCLA. UCONN got shafted so in a way I'm glad to see other schools enjoying the same "treatment" UCONN received.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Sounds like a loudmouth boyfriend who wanted to brag about his wife's job on a plane and make his own prediction on a case that hadn't been decided yet. Everyone wants to pretend they're an insider, just check the WVU B12 message board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom