• Patriot

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Sweet 16

Votes: 13 61.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
the frustrating group who doesn't look like they could win the Patriot League or the group who looks so good that they look like they can make a sweet 16 run?

Reaction Score
We should win fairly easily, but I don't think that makes us a potential sweet sixteen team.

Reaction Score
A team that teases and make us think if only........

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I was gonna say, "what an idiotic question." It's a home game, so will it be the team that has won every home game this year? Or the team that struggles on the road? But since it's at Gampel, there may be some slight doubt.

Reaction Score
I was gonna say, "what an idiotic question." It's a home game, so will it be the team that has won every home game this year? Or the team that struggles on the road? But since it's at Gampel, there may be some slight doubt.
z8gWA.png

Reaction Score
They do have 3 home losses. Granted on 2 buzzer beaters and one in OT. Careful in the parking lot today.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
They do have 3 home losses. Granted on 2 buzzer beaters and one in OT. Careful in the parking lot today.

Reading comprehension, Boat. I said this year, not this season. I'll be careful, but if I take a header I'm calling Mark E. Salomone while I'm still on the ground.

Reaction Score
Reading comprehension, Boat. I said this year, not this season. I'll be careful, but if I take a header I'm calling Mark E. Salomone while I'm still on the ground.
No fair, you're the one putting "the doctor is the kid's mom" gotchya riddles in your post.

Reaction Score
We should win fairly easily, but I don't think that makes us a potential sweet sixteen team.

I just don't know how anyone can actually watch this team and even think they could beat Tulane easily? As a matter of fact a W is all I am concerned about, not by how many.

Reaction Score

This guy truly is a stunod.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
We follow a bad loss with a win when the competition is weak.

Reaction Score
I am just sorry I missed the opportunity to go to NO to see the game there this year. I think thats about what Tulane brings to the American - a chance to get to NO which is a great city to visit.

Reaction Score
I just don't know how anyone can actually watch this team and even think they could beat Tulane easily? As a matter of fact a W is all I am concerned about, not by how many.

A W is all I'm concerned with as well. Poster asked how people thought the team would come out and play and those were my thoughts. The prediction was based on the fact that this is a home game, we already beat Tulane away, majority of Tulane's losses are by DD, and it's a good bounce back spot against a sub par opponent.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
+1 for the unabashed trolling.
Trolling? More like a running gag. But I was right, wasn't I? Behind late. Uninspired performance in front of an uninspiring crowd. This year's team does better in the big-time atmosphere of the XL. And no, they didn't plow the path again.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
The same team that we have seen all year - discounting Coppin State (except the 3 pt D in that game was awful, again...........)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom