What Team Husky Players Are Doing at Home Through The Quarantine. | Page 3 | The Boneyard

What Team Husky Players Are Doing at Home Through The Quarantine.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Boy, that must be really tough to be totally isolated from pretty much your entire support system (family and team) for the last couple of months. She must really want to get her name on that wall and be one of the top WNBA picks next year.

Since she's still rehabbing, it makes me wonder how long she could have played had she received that waiver. Obviously her knee was already damaged upon arrival from TN, and you know she would have tried to play on it. In hindsight, it was better for her that she didn't play last year, especially since there was an abrupt end to the season with no tournament play.

Many of us were upset that her waiver was denied, but appears that it was a blessing in disguise. Who knows how much more damage she may have done trying to play last year. She's had two surgeries since she arrived. THAT should tell us something right there. I wonder how far into the season she could/would have played before they would have had to shut her down for the rest of the season. :oops: I believe things happen for a reason. Sometimes we don't see or realize the benefit of that reason until later.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Makurat sisters with Grandma.

D5D84274-826D-4E78-B58B-136ECF90B4FC.jpeg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member