What section are your seats? How long have you had them? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

What section are your seats? How long have you had them?

Reaction Score
Love it! Literally just renewed and had the discussion 2 days ago but 3 coaches.
Just said to my wife “I think we need to get back on season tickets again”

Her “Why would we do that, they suck”

Me “It’s different this time”

Her “You said that after the last 2 coaches”

Reaction Score
Hi Guys! Just got the e-mail from the athletic office thanking me for my ticket order & allowing for additional seating, seat relocation, or upgrading. Got my seats relocated to the top row of Section 103, where they were originally when the RENT first opened. I just felt that the sightlines are better than midsection.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
Bounced all over the Rent from 06’-16, final spot was 241, one row behind Fairfield cty fan

Reaction Score
When the Rent opened I was in 128 for 4 years, followed by several more or less behind it in 230. By then my kids were getting older and fall weekends were just too busy so I dropped back to going to a single game or so per year. Since my kids are now grown, when I saw the Husky Value pricing last season I jumped back into 231. As it happens family changes (I went from caring for children to caring for parents) and Covid prevented me from going to any games (effectively a cheap donation) but I reupped and am hopeful to getting to several games this fall.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom