What other college basketball team do you like? | The Boneyard

What other college basketball team do you like?

Reaction Score
Hi. What other college basketball team do you like besides UConn? For me its the sacred heart pioneers

JonnyRI

The files are in the computer
Reaction Score
Any team that hasn’t given us a crushing loss over the years. Lots of teams on the hate list that seems to grow every year (I hate Maryland twice over now).

Gonzaga I guess?

Reaction Score
It used to be Gonzaga, and quite passionately. Nowadays, they don’t feel too much like the lovable underdog punching above their weight. I still like them, but that affection isn’t completely there anymore.

Reaction Score
Fiance is a UNC undergrad and law school alum. I can't say I "like" them, but we watch a hell of a lot of their games in our house. I enjoy watching the local low-majors when I can.

NowInStorrs

The truth is out there.
Reaction Score
BYU. I grew up in Connecticut but I graduated from the Y so go Cougars! That said, if they bump into each other in the tourney go Huskies!

Reaction Score
I pull for Yale too. Ivy leagues aren’t the best basketball but it’s competitive and kids are easy to root for

Reaction Score
UCLA ... BUT ... like 98 claps to 2. Not really all that close considering I have a degree from both. And can't even do the 4 clap (only Bruin fans would get that)

Reaction Score
Fiance is a UNC undergrad and law school alum. I can't say I "like" them, but we watch a hell of a lot of their games in our house. I enjoy watching the local low-majors when I can.
My wife also made the awful decision to attend UNC. Luckily she's UVA fan first and foremost (undergrad for both of us) so never supported UNC athletics.

I try and root for NC st (did grad school there) but theyre just so painfully irrelevant in everything I can't get myself to do it...I do watch a lot of ACC bball because of numerous connections but can't really say I "like" any of them either...UVA notwithstanding

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
UB (Buffalo) and Bonaventure but I do like UVA with Bennett too. No connection there, just like Bennett and his style. I’ve always had a decent liking for Michigan too, for various reasons.

Reaction Score
As a Buckbell alum, I root for the bison except the rare occasion that they play UCONN. Since they are not a threat to us, not a big deal. My son is a senior at OU, so I follow them and root outside of potential matchups with the good guys.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom