What is up with Cuse? | The Boneyard

What is up with Cuse?

Reaction Score
Per other thread, five of those are grad students, 4 are the likely disgruntled players that were suspended for breaking team rules, so only two are going without some sort of publicly acknowledged mitigating factor.

Reaction Score
Ha, try walking from the "X" lot to Gampel in January during a blizzard. Not the best time for a recruit to make a campus visit.
While that is certainly bad the Carrier Dome sits up on a VERY steep hill with the wind and snow coming off Lake Ontario with strong winds. I'd vote that much worse.

My dad always used to say around here there are just 2 seasons - winter and July.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
While that is certainly bad the Carrier Dome sits up on a VERY steep hill with the wind and snow coming off Lake Ontario with strong winds. I'd vote that much worse.

My dad always used to say around here there are just 2 seasons - winter and July.
The Quinnipiac athletic facility is at the top of a hill and unprotected from the wind. I went to a hockey game there and nearly froze between the parking lot and the building. Of course, the building was cold because of the ice. I had a chill in my bones for 24 hours after that game.

Good game, though. Clarkson won ?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom