What is the over under on | The Boneyard

What is the over under on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
How many times posters misspell Kia for Kiah and Kiah for Kia? Especially during the game threads?

With the unfortunate transfer of Brianna Banks, and the graduation of Bria, there are now only two variations of Breanna/Briana. Which isn't that tough sinse most call Breanna "Stewie" or BS or TBS and Briana "Polly". So Kia/Kiah will be the focus of this year's "her name is spelled" comments.

At least we no longer have to deal with the Steph/Stef correction.

Reaction Score
How many times posters misspell Kia for Kiah and Kiah for Kia? Especially during the game threads?

With the unfortunate transfer of Brianna Banks, and the graduation of Bria, there are now only two variations of Breanna/Briana. Which isn't that tough sinse most call Breanna "Stewie" or BS or TBS and Briana "Polly". So Kia/Kiah will be the focus of this year's "her name is spelled" comments.

Just to be clear, Kiah Stokes has the h and Kia Nurse doesn't!

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score

I know, I know. I never used to care that much, but I have been indoctrinated here by the BY police and have become one myself. And I do appreciate the sense that getting someone's name right is a sign of respect.
I happen to have a last name that is mostly spelled with an 's' at the end but mine does not have that 's' and while I am not that bothered, I do appreciate it when people get it right. (Especially on plane reservations! I almost missed a flight because the name on my passport did not match the name on the ticket because of that 's'. Luckily I was in foreign parts and the official was a little more understanding than I suspect NTA officials would have been!)

Reaction Score
Apparently, there is also more than one version of since. Sinse and since?

Reaction Score
Or the over/under on how many times announcers mention that Stewie is 6'4" with a 7'1" wingspan?

arty155

Post Poster
Reaction Score
And Kia Soul is my son's car. Although I did pooh pooh the idea of getting a license plate.. Brother, just because Soul Brother would be his car indentity.
-Didn’t Kia claim it located its factory in Georgia, eventually, strictly because of the renowned southern seafood cuisine?
-So, since Seoul slowly selected Soul’s sole site solely seeking sole soul food
… maybe Brother's OK :confused:

Reaction Score
Apparently, there is also more than one version of since. Sinse and since?
It was first sense. I edited the post to change the e to an i, but forgot co change the the s to a c.

No, wait...it was a test to see who would notice. Yeah...let's go with that. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom