What is the one team you want to see in the NCAA tournament? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

What is the one team you want to see in the NCAA tournament?

Reaction Score
Why do you care what any detractor says? I want the easiest road possible. If Houston or Purdue isn't there, they don't deserve to talk about anyone.
It doesn't bother me. I would just rather everybody realize we are the best team of the 21st century and have that dominate the conversation. I cant get enough chatter about how great this program is. Plus I have in laws who all went to Purdue and would love to wear my uconn gear to Easter mass this year.

Similarly, I don't really care if someone hates me, but it feels great when someone loves me.

Reaction Score
scared season 3 GIF

Reaction Score
Not scared of ANYONE to be honest
But, there are a few teams looking pretty scary these days... Kentucky seems to be growing up quickly. Houston is tough. BYU just beat Kansas, and they are a 3pt shooting bunch who can be hot. And a few more...

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
But, there are a few teams looking pretty scary these days... Kentucky seems to be growing up quickly. Houston is tough. BYU just beat Kansas, and they are a 3pt shooting bunch who can be hot. And a few more...
I was watching a bit of both Houston-Cincinnati & Kentucky Miss St last night and started thiking that there are likely three to four SEC schools that have enough offense, length and athleticism to pick Houston off in a sweet sixteen game.

Yes, Houston's defense is tough but I'm not sure they can score enough and while they don't play enough D, some of these SEC schools can put up points in a hurry.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Is Teddy Allen still playing? I don't want to play his team. If there is anybody like Teddy Allen, I don't really want to play that team either.

Bring on anybody else. I think Purdue would be quite entertaining and interesting.

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
I was afraid of Duke. Beat'em, twice. I was afraid of Kentucky. Beat'em, twice. I fear no team now. We have a really good team OK, if I have to pick teams to avoid it would probably teams that face us multiple times a year.

Reaction Score
Rd 1 George Mason
Rd 2 Maryland
Sweet sixteen Syracuse
Ellie 8 Duke
Final Four Kentucky
Final Houston

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
Bring on Duke, Kansas, Purdue and Houston.

Would like to avoid anyone from the Big East, UNC and Kentucky.

Reaction Score
I feel like if UConn sees Florida in the tournament it is a potentially good passing of the torch game - hope the brackets line up this way.

Reaction Score
Yeah.
In fact a straight blue blood massacre may be the best. Forget the Johnny come lately Purdue’s and Houston’s. Any of unc Duke Indiana Kentucky nova Arizona msu kansas

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
In fact a straight blue blood massacre may be the best. Forget the Johnny come lately Purdue’s and Houston’s. Any of unc Duke Indiana Kentucky nova Arizona msu kansas
Houston and Purdue are hardly Johnny come lately
Both share a rich basketball history
Zona is a JCL

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
Southern North West University of Minnesota at Frostbite Falls

Reaction Score
Houston and Purdue are hardly Johnny come lately
Both share a rich basketball history
Zona is a JCL
Ah the point is blue bloods. I thank you for the correction.

Reaction Score
Im with @GlastonTim I think if we play Houston or Purdue and win we can vanquish anybody who said we lucked our way into the title last year. We just play who we play.
Non-UConn fans are really saying that? UConn played 5 teams in the Top 25 of the AP Poll and Top 25 of KenPom and won it all. I think UConn was 1 of only 4 teams since 2002, when KenPom started, that won it all with that.

I have said it before and I will say it again, I wasn't worried about Houston or Texas even with the Final Four in Houston. Miami scared the hell out of me when they beat Houston-I was sweating bullets thinking about them playing UConn. Miami was the ultimate Joker in the deck of cards in that they played very unconventionally and could hit tough shots consistently.

Reaction Score
Cincinnati but they'll probably never make the tournament again.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom