OT: - What is the most unappealing final four you could imagine? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: What is the most unappealing final four you could imagine?

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
Cuse, UNC, Duke, Kentucky. I would not even consider watching that.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
Duke (is there really an explanation needed? Scum bags who get all the calls, they make Kentucky look likeable)

UNC (again, like duke, plus they’re known cheaters, slightly less hateable players)

Michigan State (total thugs with completely unlikeable players and they were chippy PoSs in that 09 FF game. Still wish Adrian decked hat punk who tired to start a fight and that MSU STiLL didn’t get a tech...which was embarrassing. And their thug ball is not called like everyone else’s. They get away with murder. Rewatch those 2014 and 2015 games vs Virginia and the Oklahoma game. Brutal.)

PC or BC. (Probably Bc first for keeping us out of the ACC (I don’t even like playing them in football right now and def not letting them play at Fenway) but Pc is little brother, don’t wanna see them usurp is as the top program up here.)

I’d root for a meteor to strike on this quartet during the 2nd half of game 1.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Duke (is there really an explanation needed? Scum bags who get all the calls, they make Kentucky look likeable)

UNC (again, like duke, plus they’re known cheaters, slightly less hateable players)

Michigan State (total thugs with completely unlikeable players and they were chippy PoSs in that 09 FF game. Still wish Adrian decked hat punk who tired to start a fight and that MSU STiLL didn’t get a tech...which was embarrassing. And their thug ball is not called like everyone else’s. They get away with murder. Rewatch those 2014 and 2015 games vs Virginia and the Oklahoma game. Brutal.)

PC or BC. (Probably Bc first for keeping us out of the ACC (I don’t even like playing them in football right now and def not letting them play at Fenway) but Pc is little brother, don’t wanna see them usurp is as the top program up here.)

I’d root for a meteor to strike on this quartet during the 2nd half of game 1.
Draymond Green is the embodiment of MSU in the NBA and could not be less likable. He’s the Lena Dunham of NBA players. If Lena Dunham loved kicking players in the balls. Just gave a speech at Harvard talking about how the NBA shouldn’t use the term “owners” because it is a term that ORIGINATED with slavery.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
Draymond Green is the embodiment of MSU in the NBA and could not be less likable. He’s the Lena Dunham of NBA players. If Lena Dunham loved kicking players in the balls. Just gave a speech at Harvard talking about how the NBA shouldn’t use the term “owners” because it is a term that ORIGINATED with slavery.

Not to mention he didn’t know the difference between owner, founder and CEO

Reaction Score
Imagine this....A nightmare scenario. No, not your brackets being busted, that happens every year by the round of 32. No, the scenario I am talking about is where every team you can not stand makes the final four. What four teams are they?

For me, that would be...

1. Kentucky (even if Uconn beat them twice recently)
2. Duke (even if Uconn beat them twice since 99)
3. UNC (whoops, I edited out MSU and put UNC here instead but forgot to take out the blurb, sorry folks)
4. Lville beating MSU for the final spot because of these recent scandals.

Yes, a final four of Kentucky, Duke, Lville or MSU and UNC would just seem so gross.

What is your unappealing final four?

Edit: I would list BC but I am also talking about, you know, REALISTIC shots at the final four and we all know BC struggles to even get into the field or win even a game.
Why Mich State?? I don't get that one at all. The others I agree with.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Cuse
PeeCee
Kensucky
Puke

I'd say BC but that will never happen

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
1A) Squid
1B ) Dook
3) Cuse
4) ND (Brey has more coaching awards than Jimmy, seriously)

Anyone who mentioned BC and Final Four in the same sentence should be banished to a UHAR hoops forum

Reaction Score
In terms of boredom paint dry on a wall feel to it: Pitt, Wisconsin, UVA Butler

cringey: Puke, Squid, Hooker U, Nose Picker

Reaction Score
+1 for Duke, UK, Syracuse and Louisville.

Duke and Kentucky for their obnoxious coaches, bandwagon fans, and the fact they get all the five stars.

Syracuse because Syracuse.

Louisville because they got in the ACC.

I never was a huge hater of UNC because they have to endure Duke and its fans more than anyone. I guess BC would suck as bad as any of these choices, but it doesn't seem realistic lol their terrible every year. Maybe I'm too young but I never hated PC that much

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Duke
Carolina
'cuse
KY
Yeah, this is the real answer that would free up my Saturday, though Cincinnati, Wichita State, SMU, & UCF would also be pretty troublesome in its own way.

Doctor Hoop

Prescribing Hardwood Excellence
Reaction Score
+1 for Duke, UK, Syracuse and Louisville.

Duke and Kentucky for their obnoxious coaches, bandwagon fans, and the fact they get all the five stars.

Syracuse because Syracuse.

Louisville because they got in the ACC.

I never was a huge hater of UNC because they have to endure Duke and its fans more than anyone. I guess BC would suck as bad as any of these choices, but it doesn't seem realistic lol their terrible every year. Maybe I'm too young but I never hated PC that much
UNC has two (at least) national championships because of eligible players from fake classes. That and Roy Williams smugness about it earns them a spot in my book. YMMV. But I never want them in another final four.

Reaction Score
UNC has two (at least) national championships because of eligible players from fake classes. That and Roy Williams smugness about it earns them a spot in my book. YMMV. But I never want them in another final four.

I want a Shawshank ending to this story. I want us to escape to a better conference, the FBI to come knocking on Emmert's door and Emmert to do what the warden did. And, on the side, all the complicit coaches and universities to suffer at the hands of the FBI.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom