What is next on the BY? | The Boneyard

What is next on the BY?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This is my first year on the BY so I am curious as to what is normal for this time of the year. I guess that is a bad choice of words, nothing on here seems normal to me. Anyways, after we complete our task of coaching the USA WNT what will be our next assignment? I guess it will probably be back to evaluating the freshmen class and selecting a starting rotation and first off the bench.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
pretty much for some. there will be also some OT topics, discussion of the upcoming overseas season, an eye on recruiting, continuing futile discussion about the pre season AA list, lines drawn in the sand about opponents, and a debate or two about Opening Night...

Nothing but fun and games here on the Boneyard.

Reaction Score
Don't miss the heated debate over the hight of the players (especially the freshmen) :)
I noticed we are also trying to determine whether or not Stewie grew an inch.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
This is my first year on the BY so I am curious as to what is normal for this time of the year. I guess that is a bad choice of words, nothing on here seems normal to me. Anyways, after we complete our task of coaching the USA WNT what will be our next assignment? I guess it will probably be back to evaluating the freshmen class and selecting a starting rotation and first off the bench.

Only the Shadow knows.....

kaluta_1976_shadow_masterofmen.jpg

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
What I would like to see come back are the threads loaded with stats and information, the lively debates and wonderful humor that we used to see all the time on the Boneyard.

I really, really really miss all that.... :(

Reaction Score
What I would like to see come back are the threads loaded with stats and information, the lively debates and wonderful humor that we used to see all the time on the Boneyard.

From the replies to my question it appears the Yard has a lot of work to do in preparation for this season. At a later time maybe there can be a lively debate about uniforms. We could suggest items such as matching headbands with an inscription. Of course the inscription must something non inflammatory like "Americas Team" or "#1".

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
This is my first year on the BY so I am curious as to what is normal for this time of the year.
Ah, that's a trick question. No one is normal on the Boneyard. That's part of it's charm.

Reaction Score
Starting five: Kaleena, Breanna, Moriah, Kiah, and take your pick. Morgan will be first off the bench. She will be worked in slowly until they see that she is completely healthy. Saniya, Gabby, Courtney, Kia and Sadie. Whoever is the best practice player will start. That's how Geno does it. If you don't come to practice, you don't play.

Reaction Score

I am truly hoping that by the time the season starts my work life will return to a reasonably sane level. Really annoys me that something like earning a salary to pay my bills gets in the way of my wasting precious time on the Boneyard. My employer has a nerve!

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
I am truly hoping that by the time the season starts my work life will return to a reasonably sane level. Really annoys me that something like earning a salary to pay my bills gets in the way of my wasting precious time on the Boneyard. My employer has a nerve!

Sadly, I wish I HAD a job....anyone in the Greater New York area want to hire a really smart person who likes UConn Huskies basketball?

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
Starting five: Kaleena, Breanna, Moriah, Kiah, and take your pick. Morgan will be first off the bench. She will be worked in slowly until they see that she is completely healthy. Saniya, Gabby, Courtney, Kia and Sadie. Whoever is the best practice player will start. That's how Geno does it. If you don't come to practice, you don't play.

Needs a separate thread. And I don't know why Geno would not start Morgan if she is cleared to play although.....he should start another guard.

And It is actually "if you don't work hard in practice, you won't get (m)any minutes in games.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
What's next on the BY? Celebrating the 10th national championship for uconn.

I mean, eventually, anyway...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger