What is it going to take to beat UCONN this season? | Page 6 | The Boneyard

What is it going to take to beat UCONN this season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
I agree her shooting percentage will improve and her scoring average but I expect her to excel in the areas most people think she's weak in. She's going to be a good defender, good rebounder, good passer and teammate. Those are areas she has worked on sitting out last year and it will most definitely show on the court this year.
ROFL. Did you run any of this by her mother? I am not trying to blast anybody's mother here-I am actually speaking from personal experience at Deep South Classic 2011. Kaela Davis was defensively indifferent in her two years at Georgia Tech and was enabled by that coaching staff in addition to her mother. Dawn will not enable her so there is a chance she will improve.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Coco this still doesn't deny the fact that she improved! Scoring wise she improved (mulkey needed her to score more as a off guard) greatly! Now that Niya Johnson is gone if her assist to turnover ratio doesn't improve then I will gladly right my wrongs but to say she was better at duke is ludicrous! I brought up her being highly ranked because she's not average player! Diamond and Mercedes despite being injured improved their games last year and I expect them to improve it even more. To think that a player a shot good as Kaela won't improve at all is kind of foolish. Let's remember she's been around the game since birth and knows what she needs to work in what will hold her back from improving every year ?

You said:
Her (Jones) stats and A:TO ratio improved dramatically, she also averaged more points as well so it's not entirely impossible to improve your game.

I said no they did not and provided the stats to prove it. What's Niya, or Kim, or Mercedes or Kaela got to do with it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog
Top Bottom