What is General Basketball all about | The Boneyard

What is General Basketball all about

Reaction Score
When I click on the boneyard and women's basketball I see general basketball. I thought that was part of the boneyard, mainly about non UConn news. Buy when I happen look at the thread for SC and A and M, it looks like no Uconn fans are on it. I made a comment I will repeat here. Do I have to root for SC because that makes our SC win look better, and if AM wins they might move up to #1 overall? It left a bad taste in my mouth, kind of like rooting for TN to win some games to make our win over them look better. Problem is as I start to hate TN, ND, Baylor, SC, etc. there are more games where I want both to lose, which is very unlikely to happen. Are double forfeits possible?

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
One of the perks of being a UConn WBB fan is that you don't have to worry about what others do. UConn makes their own luck.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
When I click on the boneyard and women's basketball I see general basketball. I thought that was part of the boneyard, mainly about non UConn news. Buy when I happen look at the thread for SC and A and M, it looks like no Uconn fans are on it. I made a comment I will repeat here. Do I have to root for SC because that makes our SC win look better, and if AM wins they might move up to #1 overall? It left a bad taste in my mouth, kind of like rooting for TN to win some games to make our win over them look better. Problem is as I start to hate TN, ND, Baylor, SC, etc. there are more games where I want both to lose, which is very unlikely to happen. Are double forfeits possible?
shannon .gif

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger
Top Bottom