What in the wide, wide world of sports is going on out there? | The Boneyard

What in the wide, wide world of sports is going on out there?

Reaction Score
We're just cutting right to the chase with this one. No messing around with coach suspensions, or players kicked off the team, let's just sack the lot of 'em.

Reaction Score
1626631095765.png
Not to worry. The capitol police have expanded and they are on this.

Reaction Score
We're just cutting right to the chase with this one. No messing around with coach suspensions, or players kicked off the team, let's just sack the lot of 'em.
Your title is great Slim...

Reaction Score
They’re investigating.

allegation of hazing so can understand why they would need to suspend all activities while they figure out what happened and who was responsible

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
How on earth did hazing (in baseball, no less) become so important that a baseball team would risk a penalty like this? It’s baseball fer Cthulhu’s sake, not some sort of violent sport.

Reaction Score
How on earth did hazing (in baseball, no less) become so important that a baseball team would risk a penalty like this? It’s baseball fer Cthulhu’s sake, not some sort of violent sport.
I don't think the level of "violence" in a sport precludes one from being more prone to hazing than another. I don't think hazing only applies to sports in general. Hazing occurs in various forms and happens in various environments.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
Shoulda put a smilie in on the second sentence; that was half in jest. I just don't get hazing at all, even if there were no penalties. I grew up in a small town, went to a college with no fraternities, so I never even heard of it till I went to graduate school where there were frats.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom