What I'm hoping for in the Houston game. | The Boneyard

What I'm hoping for in the Houston game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
60 points starters, 3o points for the reserves. Lots of playing time, good offensive flow and confidence building for the reserves. Also, may Houston play hard and score 50 points so they can build off the game for the future.

HGN

Reaction Score
You never want to take a game for granted , or dis-respect an opponent , but this may turn out to be a game where the players themselves take to work on their individual stats. I can see Stef 'wanting' to get another double double ; KML 'wanting' to work on her 3-pt shooting and per game scoring ; a Stewie 'wanting' to work on her all around game and stats ; and Bria 'wanting' to get her overall game back up to AA status.

I too think we will win it by 40+........Conservative estimate. This is a game that I think Geno can comfortably work on in-game strategies , player combinations , get the bench some P-T , half court offensive sets , etc.

Just my take on the game.

Reaction Score
I'd like to see the Huskies hold Houston to under 30% on the Offensive Rebound percentage.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
I kind of liked the BIG lineup, with Stef , Kiah and Stewie across the back of the zone. Fun to watch for me.

Scary for them :)

Last edited:

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
I'd like to see the Huskies hold Houston to under 30% on the Offensive Rebound percentage.
That might be something to work on because rebounding is about the only thing Houston does somewhat well. They are only like -1.5. Everything else they are pretty bad at.......and they really haven't played a tough schedule. (save Texas A&M and Rutgers). This is gonna be messy tonight if UCONN is "on" at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom