What if... | The Boneyard

What if...

Status
Not open for further replies.

geordi

Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel
Reaction Score
We're 18-7. Honestly, at the beginning of the season, I thought if we won 18 it would be a great season. Probably should have won the Marquette game at least. Maybe a few more. 34 in RPI. 22 in SOS. We've been out rebounded by an average of 5 per game and in some games (PC) destroyed on the boards. And we've done it with virtually no front court. Where could we be with a front court? Where could we be with Roscoe and Oriakhi? Especially if Oriakhi had his head screwed on straight and didn't disrupt the karma?

Inyatkin

Stairway to Seven
Reaction Score
You'd think we'd be better, but you can't assume everything else would play out the same way as it has. Daniels, for one, could have had a totally different season if there was more front-court depth around.

Mr. Wonderful

Whistleblower
Reaction Score
I honestly think we are just one dominant rebounder away from glory.

Give me a guy who has a football physique and is hungry for at least 10 boards a night to pair with the guys we have and we're golden.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score

Give me a guy who has a football physique and is hungry for at least 10 boards a night to pair with the guys we have and we're golden.
The national leader averages 11.8. It might be a little difficult to find a guy to get 10

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score

Doesn't even need to be a dominant one, just a quality rebounder.

Reaction Score

Tommy Myers, incoming UConn tight end, is third in the nation in rebounding with well over 20 a game....

He's only 6'6 though and is probably playing against centers who max out at around 6'2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom