What if UConn wins tonight? It's our time. | The Boneyard

What if UConn wins tonight? It's our time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
What if UConn wins tonight? You guys need to stop the doom and gloom comments. Listen to Mikey for more inspiration:

Don't you realize? The next time you see sky, it'll be over another town. The next time you take a test, it'll be in some other school. Our parents, they want the best of stuff for us. But right now, they got to do what's right for them. Because it's their time. Their time! Up there! Down here, it's our time. It's our time down here. That's all over the second we ride up Troy's bucket.

Reaction Score
Yeah...

04.jpg

pnow15

Previously pnete
Reaction Score
With UConn playing Houston, why does the Alamo spring into my mind.

Reaction Score
No, he probably took Cultural Geography, a renowned gut course, in the "70's.

Reaction Score
I got word that this will be part of Diaco's pre game speech tonight.

N4lcXqe.gif

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
What if UConn wins tonight? You guys need to stop the doom and gloom comments. Listen to Mikey for more inspiration:

Don't you realize? The next time you see sky, it'll be over another town. The next time you take a test, it'll be in some other school. Our parents, they want the best of stuff for us. But right now, they got to do what's right for them. Because it's their time. Their time! Up there! Down here, it's our time. It's our time down here. That's all over the second we ride up Troy's bucket.
Circumstances are different, but few expected a win last year. Seems like only yesterday we stormed the field while Jarhead was sprawled across the bleachers after he blew out his ankle on his victory leap toward the field...

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I'll listen to ZZ Top and Blackberry Smoke on the ride home to get in the mood.

31GuardTrap

Bringing back the basics
Reaction Score
If this miracle takes place, beer is on me at the Cincy pre-game. You will have to come to where I tailgate, but the unlimited free beer "may" be worth it.
It's on the way into Gate C, so not exactly out of the way.

Reaction Score
If this miracle takes place, beer is on me at the Cincy pre-game. You will have to come to where I tailgate, but the unlimited free beer "may" be worth it.
It's on the way into Gate C, so not exactly out of the way.

We will drink like its 2004 or 2014 Head bang

Reaction Score
In all of this talk of a blow out tonight I think about what the players are going through.

They work their asses off for probably 11 1/2 months out of the year and give it everything they've got.

It's gotta be tough. That's why I try not to go overboard on slamming any players. These guys are men and do everything they can to represent the University of CT along with the fans.

Do you believe in miracles? YES!!

Reaction Score
All the teams I support have two things in common every year:

1) They lose to teams they should beat
2) They win a game they should lose

Huskies have done a good job with #1. Time to get #2.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Having nothing to lose makes the Huskies very dangerous tonight. Time to punch someone in %&king mouth!!!

Reaction Score
Dangerous was not word that came to mind. It's hard for me to feel any positive vibes. I'm watching but I am expecting an early bed time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom