What if ...... (Dangerfield) | The Boneyard

What if ...... (Dangerfield)

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Lou will be Lou, and Collier will be Collier; at least to the extent they are able to today. Even if they both have great games it wouldn’t be unexpected or out of character. And either CW or Meg could show out as well, but ......

We have another player who hasn’t really taken a game by the throat for awhile (Baylor freshman year?) but whose ceiling on any given day is as high as anyone’s. Probably higher. Possibly a lot higher.

Danger

Not saying it WILL happen, but it’s always in the back of my mind that it COULD happen. She’s the one player who can pull things off that are almost impossible to stop. I still predicted a ND win in one of the threads yesterday but who knows. Maybe the Ferrari is tuned just right today and running on racing fuel. It’s a delicate balancing act.

Reaction Score
At this time, a few minutes bedfore game time , there is only one thing you can be a cure of and that is if other players are coming up short, Danger will put every measure of her talent and every ounce of her effort into the game. I don't think she knows any other way. GO BLUE!!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer
Top Bottom