What if CT had either UNC or Duke Violations? | The Boneyard

What if CT had either UNC or Duke Violations?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Seriously, We are absolutely hammered on everything by the NCAA. They make new stuff up just to punish CT and Calhoun. In the clear case of evidence the NCAA does and says nothing. Just a joke. Is there anyone we can complain to about this?

Do we email Emmert? Just seems like such a double standard.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Seriously, We are absolutely hammered on everything by the NCAA. They make new stuff up just to punish CT and Calhoun. In the clear case of evidence the NCAA does and says nothing. Just a joke. Is there anyone we can complain to about this?

Yeah Bilas was pissed about the boatright situation ad called the NCAA a bunch of clowns

Reaction Score
Incoming...

UNC issues now involve Tyler Hansbrough's mother
By Jeff Goodman | College Basketball Insider
September 11, 2012 11:38 am ET

1ciuiT.Em.156.jpeg

Tami Hansbrough. (via News & Observer)
There's no shortage of drama involving North Carolina -- and now Tyler Hansbrough's family is involved.

Tami Hansbrough, who has worked as a fundraiser at the school since 2008, has taken several personal trips at the university's expense with the now former chief fundraiser Matt Kupec.

Kupec, a quarterback at the school in the late 1970s, resigned this past weekend after an internal investigation showed he and Tyler Hansbrough's mother, who has been divorced from his father, took multiple trips that weren't school-related.

The news was reported by the Raleigh News & Observer.

Tami Hansbrough, who earns $95,000 a year from the school, has been placed on administrative leave. She was originally hired in December of 2008 -- which was her son's senior season -- as a fundraiser for the foundation that serves the dental school.

Chancellor Holden Thorp told the newspaper that Tami Hansbrough and Kupec were in a relationship and that they took trips that appear to have included destinations where her other son, former Notre Dame guard Ben Hansbrough, was playing.

Tami Hansbrough also made trips to see Tyler Hansbrough while he was a senior, but Thorp said that those trips were legitimate due to the fact she was also raising money for the university.

The UNC news comes in the midst of an ongoing investigation into an academic scandal at the school involving student-athletes in African and Afro-American Studies courses.

Reaction Score
Not to mention guys like Greg Doyel and the yahoo boys would be absolutely hammering us with negative articles.

Drumguy

Funny, now I mostly play guitar
Reaction Score
I thnk the NCAA wpild close down the school and the state.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
So if I'm reading this correctly, UNC helped Hansbrough's mom get laid.

Reaction Score
So if I'm reading this correctly, UNC helped Hansbrough's mom Kupac get laid.

Actually she would look much better if she changed her last name. This guy definitely needs help.

Reaction Score

I already emailed him-his email is on the NCAA.org site. We all need to let him know that he is an F'in joke.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Actually she would look much better if she changed her last name. This guy definitely needs help.

Perhaps but the line is funnier when it states that someone's mother got laid.

Reaction Score
So if I'm reading this correctly, UNC helped Hansbrough's mom get laid.

Laid and paid. She actually doesn't look bad in that pic. I'd label her a 3rdbass. But seriously, I'm surprised that both UNC and Duke are having dirty laundry aired by the media. Of course, the NCAA won't do anything (except come to Storrs to investigate something).

Reaction Score
Laid and paid. She actually doesn't look bad in that pic. I'd label her a 3rdbass. But seriously, I'm surprised that both UNC and Duke are having dirty laundry aired by the media. Of course, the NCAA won't do anything (except come to Storrs to investigate something).

UNC, Duke and Harvard... What is the world coming to?

Reaction Score
Except, Harvard isn't a hoops power, let alone a blue blood. You expect them to get hammered by the NCAA over Duke/UNC.

You expect Harvard Athletes to get nailed for academic fraud?

Reaction Score
You expect Harvard Athletes to get nailed for academic fraud?

Athletics, yes. Do I expect Dook or Carolina athletics? No. This is the NCAA we are talking about. Harvard is not a cash cow. Duke and UNC are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom