What I liked about Coppin St? Whaley | Page 2 | The Boneyard

What I liked about Coppin St? Whaley

Reaction Score
As far as bigs go, gotta recruit some height for 2019. Charles Coleman please.

Reaction Score
I still think Cobb has a lot of upside, as does Carlton. I'd prefer to see less 3-guard looks to get two big men on the floor at the same time, even if it means we can't full-court press.

Our press has turned over the bad teams sporadically, but not the good teams. Might as well bang on the boards with our bigs...
Amen to that. What's the point of losing with a grad transfer guard when there's young big men to develop?

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Amen to that. What's the point of losing with a grad transfer guard when there's young big men to develop?

Well don't get me wrong, we're still going to need large doses of Anderson on this team, in part because of Alterique's absence. But we can have a 3 man rotation for the two guard spots while getting Cobb and Carlton more time along with Larrier and Whaley...

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
I was at the Celtics game when they played the Suns last week and I don't how Dudley is still in the NBA. He was fat, slow and looked way out of shape. But he did have a long run as an NBA player.
I went with a buddy whose a BC grad. He was so excited to see Studley. He even hit a three!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom